Author Topic: y is waya so mean  (Read 11495 times)

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
Re:y is waya so mean
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2004, 10:34:12 PM »
listen this all I have to say
if he is a bad man then hes a bad man
if hes not a bad man then hes not a bad man
                     the end
*thank you very much*

Waya475

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2004, 11:48:33 AM »
Strict = Mean
Closing a thread = Bad taste

(if no one understands something as simple as that, then you're an ignorant person. ¬¬ If you need an explanation for this, not in a mood. Just.....uh? wonder about it for a few seconds....MAYBE you'll get it? M-A-Y-B-E.)

Done and done. Ja ne.

Even though you are 19, I sometimes think you are 12.  What you said is FAR from true.  

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2004, 12:12:59 PM »
Even though you are 19, I sometimes think you are 12.  What you said is FAR from true.

(sigh) seems like you didn't get it. Too bad, I'm not going through with it. Believe me, I know more than you about this stuff. So if you're still trying to get it, keep on trying to get it cuz you'll eventually learn it on your own. I've had some experience from this and that's how I know. But not something YOU should know anout anyway, YOU have to learn it on your own, so I'll let you be. Say w/e you want. Good Day. Ja ne.

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2004, 12:26:02 PM »

(sigh) seems like you didn't get it. Too bad, I'm not going through with it. Believe me, I know more than you about this stuff. So if you're still trying to get it, keep on trying to get it cuz you'll eventually learn it on your own. I've had some experience from this and that's how I know. But not something YOU should know anout anyway, YOU have to learn it on your own, so I'll let you be. Say w/e you want. Good Day. Ja ne.

Okay, Waya...I don't get it....You are a moderator, one who is supposed to keep order in this forum...Isn't it a little immature to make fun of someone like that?  AnimeLover19 was simply trying to make a point...She doesn't need you running your mouth about how "old she seems"....She is a wonderful person, and you have NO right to talk about her like that....You don't know her, so how dare you say anything?  It's sad, how you have a THREAD created about how "mean" you are and you do nothing to dispel the accusation....You, on the other hand, seem like the type who needs to make fun of others to make yourself feel bigger....Just plain sad, Waya....
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

Waya475

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2004, 12:29:50 PM »
The way she said it seriously reminds me of the way little kids think.  It was not meant to be an insult to make me feel like I am ruler of the world.  Being mean is NOT the same as strict.  My parents were sort of strict and I turned out great.  I have been to boards where the rules are strict, but people have a great time anyway.

Also, the age crack was also refering to her antics in other threads.  It may have been crossing the line a little bit, but seriously.  Thinking that strict = mean is a childish opinion.  Cruelty is far different.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 12:36:55 PM by Waya475 »

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2004, 12:46:31 PM »
My parents were sort of strict and I turned out great.

Are you sure about that?

And it also depends what you think the definition of mean IS. And you STILL don't seem to get it, do ya? O_o  I NEVER said that strict = mean was a bad thing? Geez...do I need to tell you how to get this? o_o I TRIED telling you to THINK a little more when you read that, but you DON'T. So I won't even bother anymore. And have you thought of how YOU cross the line? Doesn't seem like it. (sigh) Ja ne.

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

Waya475

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2004, 12:48:13 PM »
Yes.  Positive.  I just don't show it to people I lack respect for.

You said strict = mean and nothing more, which tosses it up for interpretation.  Don't blame me if I misunderstood your point.  As far as I can tell, you don't have one.  If it is SOOOOO OBVIOUS, please enlighten me.

Actually, if you need to do this, do so in PM or AIM or MSN or something.  I don't want any more drama.

*locked*
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 12:54:56 PM by Waya475 »