Author Topic: feeling low...  (Read 6868 times)

GianaW4K

Re:feeling low...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2004, 03:43:53 PM »
What I do when I get a nightmare is I find out what it reflects on. For example most of my nightmares reflect on my friends but the most horrid nightmare I can remember reflected on some incidents that had happened in my past. What I think is that all dreams reflect on something and if it’s bad it’ll become a nightmare. Like when I had gotten stung by a bee the first time my dream was about not the bee but the place and the scenery that was there when I got stung. The horse that was nearby was there and all the people were there and I was at my apartment which was where it took place at. I don't know how to explain it but the way to get rid of it is to...damn there's no way to explain it to you.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2004, 05:11:37 PM »
I never have nightmares. Maybe I just don't sleep enough to get them... The last dream I really had was months ago.. It wasn't bad, I just had to get up and change. :(

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2004, 05:42:34 PM »
I've been having nightmares every night...or I should say day cuz I sleep during the day..it sucks..

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2004, 06:16:38 PM »
I rarely get nightmares, except one time, i dreamt of something hideous and i shot up from my bed. The room was spinning, and i ended up sleeping on the floor. It was probably because i first moved into my stepfather's house. (plus the room was empty, then.)

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline metroid

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Decay is inherent in all compounded things"
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2004, 11:04:30 PM »
I hope you feel beter i know how this can be. Here is what i do at times like this.

1. Keep busy - If you think too much you can make yourself feel a whole lot worse. whatever you end up doing make sure its something that keeps your mind active so it doesnt go idle and make you feel bad. for example dont watch boring stuff on TV but do watch something you really like and will pay close attention too. Maybe work overtime depending on how your job is this may help.

2. Dont feel afraid to talk to your friends about it(im being a total hypocrit here  :-\). if they are really good friends then they should understand and help you feel beter.

3. Sometimes in order to feel beter you have to make some painful or difficult decisions or changes in your life. think it over carefully because waiting for a problem to get beter on its own doesnt really work well and can be like taking off a bandaid slowly as opposed to painful but quick.

As for the nightmares try to understand why they are happening and see number 3 if it can help. sometimes there isnt anything you can do especially when bad memories are involved. You have to move on and accept that the past cant be changed but it IS behind us and life is constantly pushing you forward whether we like it or not.

also i tend not to remember my dreams when i have to wake up early for classes and im in a hurry. this may help some but its more of a temparary fix for something that may need further help.

I am working full time now and prolly wont be around much for the next 6 months.

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
  • Do I want immortality? Let me think... HECK YEA!!!
    • Shinigami's Temple
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2004, 02:39:30 PM »
well, i try, but everything is just so confusing right now! nothing is going right, everything's everywhere in my life, and i just cant escape! i dont know what to do! i just dont.
Thanks to Chaos for the siggy!!!

Well, I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2004, 08:15:20 PM »
well, i hate scary dreams. 2 of them i have had more than once.  And there all killer!!

Well dear, i hope you feel better.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

GianaW4K

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2004, 12:09:43 AM »
well, i try, but everything is just so confusing right now! nothing is going right, everything's everywhere in my life, and i just cant escape! i dont know what to do! i just dont.

Okay just calm down and sort things out. If this ever happens just stop and breath. The important thing to do is to sort things out and don't push yourself. Just try to work things out but without pushing yourself.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2004, 07:57:34 AM »

o.k. hold on, sometimes your just can't escape. You should try to make the best of things. mabey  the lord is trying to tell you something. You just listin. or Mabey you can pray to god or ask him to help you with your promblems. It works for me.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

GianaW4K

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2004, 04:08:41 AM »
We all do our diffrent things...like I meditade, box and write. I just say just calm down and work things out without pushing yourself that's all the advise I can gve you.

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
    • Shinigami's Temple
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 02:21:34 PM »
UPDATE:
i actually got some sleep the last 2 nights... and i had a really good dream, too!
*starts drooling at the images in her mind*
^_^! anywats, i guess this is an improvement, right?

plus, im in a better mood...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 02:21:59 PM by Night Priestess »

Offline metroid

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Decay is inherent in all compounded things"
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 10:18:52 PM »
UPDATE:
i actually got some sleep the last 2 nights... and i had a really good dream, too!
*starts drooling at the images in her mind*
^_^! anywats, i guess this is an improvement, right?

plus, im in a better mood...

Yup sure is. Keep it up ^_^

I am working full time now and prolly wont be around much for the next 6 months.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2004, 09:05:06 AM »
^_^ You ever had that falling dream? Where you just keep falling and falling? You know, there are records of people actually dying from that dream, I hear. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
    • Shinigami's Temple
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2004, 07:40:15 AM »
yea.... me n a couple of co workers were talking about that. do you actually think someone can die physically if they die in a dream?

Offline Steven

• Resident Igo Enthusiast
  • Addict
  • What her outstretched hand embodies is...
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2004, 07:40:56 AM »
If that's the case, I should be in the ground....

anything