Author Topic: 8th grade  (Read 24058 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re:8th grade
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2004, 08:11:54 AM »
so can anyone else relate on the sunbject or what you hate about 8th grade?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2004, 08:13:10 AM »
I didn't understand your post, so... ::)

8th grade is the last grade before you enter High School, so relax and enjoy it!

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2004, 08:14:30 AM »
yea o.k.... lol..^.^ but what was the hardest subject for you?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

« Reply #183 on: August 08, 2004, 09:35:16 AM »
yea o.k.... lol..^.^ but what was the hardest subject for you?

Why do you keep asking this of people?  8th grade was super easy.  Just study hard and you should do fine, even if you have the brain of a monkey.  Just because something was hard for someone doesn't mean it will be for you.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2004, 08:59:07 PM »
a brain of a monkey!!! oh no.. not that.. i don't act like a monkey, or think like one..... but just because you have the brain doesn't mean i do. but i will proably need help.

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2004, 02:47:28 AM »
I didnt even study in 8th grade

You get to punk on 6 and 7th graders

You get all priveliges.

Pretty much its great.

=-D

Lovely.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2004, 10:21:18 AM »
i'm not the kinda type who likes to pick on smaller kids. but if there my age.... mwhahaha

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2004, 10:28:58 AM »
i'm not the kinda type who likes to pick on smaller kids. but if there my age.... mwhahaha

Nah, I dont beat em up or anything. I tease them. An expression of parental love. =D

Lovely.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2004, 10:29:52 AM »
i don't beat them up eatheir.. even if i want to.
i just scare them off.

destructuion1122

« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2004, 04:30:09 PM »
8th grade... well.. its easy!! i hope you do well!!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2004, 05:22:35 PM »
well um.. thanks.

anything