Author Topic: 8th grade  (Read 24174 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re:8th grade
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 08:06:30 PM »
lol, i think 7th grade is evil.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 08:10:58 PM »
there all evil except k's those were the good times

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2004, 08:14:39 PM »
yea those were the good old days. a little nap time, lunch, learn a little stuff, go play.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 08:14:52 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2004, 08:20:04 PM »
damn right I wish I could go back in time

Cherry

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2004, 11:57:18 PM »
Well, it depends on your school district and what kind of person you are. But i think, if u barely passed 7th, 8th will be hell for you ^^;. 7th for me was easy brezzy, and 8th was kinda stressful. i hope you dont have a hard time. Just buckle down,be a good student, and suck up and youll be fine ^^; lol

im more scared of freshmen year for me >_o im very scared.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2004, 09:01:41 AM »
yea godo idea. sure, i'll suck up like a puppy. then they give me A's for free. lol, just joking but last year i didn't pay attion so  think this year i will.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2004, 09:26:53 AM »
I dont remember 8th grade.  I had problems with 9th grade english.  Actually all of 9th grade really sucked.  Of course, when I was in 8th grade it was still the 80s, and DOS 5.0 and Windows 1.0 were the newest Microsoft OS.  
Now Watching: 

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2004, 09:27:55 AM »
how old r u then? :o cause if u were in 8th grade in the 80's then you must be 20. or somethin.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2004, 09:31:39 AM »
ummmm....errrr.....I...umm... turn 30 next month *cries*
Now Watching: 

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2004, 09:34:00 AM »
sorry. when next month? i turn 13 on the 8th.

Offline HAPPYGOLUCKY

• Budding Addict
  • Modinators make Jesus cry.
    • PEPE'S LAND
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2004, 09:38:47 AM »
how old r u then? :o cause if u were in 8th grade in the 80's then you must be 20. or somethin.

sigh...I predict math will be your hardest subject.  ;)

I think every grade is pretty much the same difficulty level. Of course, the more advanced courses you take, the harder it will be. College is as hard/easy as you want it to be. I think grad classes are actually easier than many undergrad classes.
And then, you can get a job and realize one day that you've forgotten all that info you worked so hard to learn in grade school. Believe me, no matter what your teacher says, you won't use it! Uncle Happy says so.  ::)
OHHH, The Drama!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2004, 09:42:27 AM »
hey i just guessed! i just picked a #. + i have to have pencil and paper to do math. Buut it does get harder every year for me. o.k. i wil say uncle happy said so. lol.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2004, 01:53:32 PM »
Eighth grade was really easy for me.  I had interesting teachers so that helped a lot.  I'm not the type to study but I passed with A's.  Good ol' eighth grade...

*remembers seeing a thong and wig in the teacher's purse*

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
  • Do I want immortality? Let me think... HECK YEA!!!
    • Shinigami's Temple
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2004, 01:56:28 PM »
*shudders at the thought*
my 8th grade year was the year everything started going down hill fast for me.
Thanks to Chaos for the siggy!!!

Well, I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2004, 02:01:06 PM »
*still shuddering*

Boy, was eighth grade a pain in the butt, i tell you. 9 classes, 45 minutes each. Now look at high school: 4 classes 90 minutes. The classes may have died down, but not the time.

Be lucky you're still in middle school.

*continues shuddering*

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.