Author Topic: 8th grade  (Read 24128 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
8th grade
« on: July 14, 2004, 11:27:01 AM »
 can anyone tell me how hard 8th grade is. cause i'm strting 8th grade but i almost failed 7th grade. so can u tell me how hard it is/. plz
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
Re:8th grade
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 11:39:17 AM »
8th grade is not as hard as high school, i'll tell you that. Why, i almost failed 9th grade because of my constant absents. Damn asthma.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 11:43:52 AM »
did you get it off with or out of your sistem?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 11:51:04 AM »
If you're talking about my asthma, no, i still have it in my system.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 11:52:54 AM »
mabey you will grow out of it. cause i used to hae asma to. but i got rided of ir wheni was young.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 11:58:31 AM »
Hopefully, i will not have asthma when i reach 18 years.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 12:08:16 PM »
yea. but sometimes i do get asma when i run, but barly.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 12:21:43 PM »
i have asthma as well. i "got rid of it" when i was young, but there really is no way to get rid of it. you can control it a little better but... as you get older, it just comes back little by little.

and 8th grade isn't that hard. just look at how many people have passed it. i used to have a hard time in school but nowadays i'm doing pretty well. (going to 11th grade for the record)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 12:22:16 PM by cynical monkey »

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2004, 12:23:24 PM »
o.k. but i'm still scared that i won't pass.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2004, 12:24:01 PM »
I control my asthma using a daily pill, but really, it doesn't prevent asthma attacks...it just eases them.

Actually, 8th grade was easier than 9th grade. I wonder how 10th grade will be...*shudder*

Angel, if you study, then you'll pass! I use procrastination and i study the last minute.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 12:25:36 PM by PrinJess »

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2004, 12:25:24 PM »
well the grades apparently get harder as you go along, but 10th grade was the easiest one for me. i don't really know why... *shrug*

and angel, if you think positively, i'm sure you will pass. and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2004, 06:21:51 PM »
Imo.. no grade is to hard.. if you actually try.
But 8th grade will be fun, because its your last year til highschool :)

Waya475

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2004, 06:27:05 PM »
School was never hard for me, but then again, I am incredibly smart.  I am not bragging or anything, I really am O__O.  8th grade was fun cause we were top of the middle school.  If you almost flunked last year, just work hard and study.  Although that is what I need to do, then I could be valedictorian, I have a rep as a lazy bum, and I dont feel like giving it up.  I get straight A's and I am STILL not ranked 1.....just lousy rank 16 of 182....

I can't believe I didn't think of this.  Probably, most of us couldn't tell you.  Alot of school districts have different standards and curriculums, so one may be harder than the other.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 06:28:37 PM by Waya475 »

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2004, 06:57:39 PM »
yea like tx history and science were my worst along with reading.

history: just remebering all the stuff, definions,ect.
 science: the chemicals, stuff like that, and we had sex ed. defitions
 Reading defitions to remember.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2004, 08:00:27 PM »
I should read most of these I think 8th grade is evil
(just like 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th grade)