Author Topic: any _crappy overly long series_ lovers out there?  (Read 14357 times)

Offline Zackies

• Addict
  • Horray!
Re:any _crappy overly long series_ lovers out there?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2004, 08:03:21 AM »
_crappy overly long series_ is the GREATEST!!!!! What are you people talking about saying it's all BORING? You people need a vacation or something? TOO stressed out! _crappy overly long series_ is the BOMM, the BEST of all BEST! It's still even airing on Japan, unlike some other ones that are repeated over and over and over again ( I won't name bcuz there's so many of them..) ¬_¬' Anyway, yes, I LOVE _crappy overly long series_!!!!! It's my favorite anime of all time right now so far, and I DOUBT that will change. O_o Anyway, Ja ne! ^_~

One word: Repetitive.

I can tolerate SOME Repetitiveness, but _crappy overly long series_ is like a breeding ground for it.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2004, 08:34:41 AM »
_crappy overly long series_ is the GREATEST!!!!! What are you people talking about saying it's all BORING? You people need a vacation or something? TOO stressed out! _crappy overly long series_ is the BOMM, the BEST of all BEST! It's still even airing on Japan, unlike some other ones that are repeated over and over and over again ( I won't name bcuz there's so many of them..) ¬_¬' Anyway, yes, I LOVE _crappy overly long series_!!!!! It's my favorite anime of all time right now so far, and I DOUBT that will change. O_o Anyway, Ja ne! ^_~

I agree, AnimeLover19....I love _crappy overly long series_ as well, and it is DEFINITELY my favorite anime...How could anyone say it is boring?  _crappy overly long series_ is the best anime out there right now, whether you people realize it or not..... 8)

Thank You!!! my point exacly, it's my favorite anime of all times!! I thought i was the only on. dang. but _crappy overly long series_ is da bomb for me right now, and it won't change
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 08:35:21 AM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2004, 10:28:36 AM »

Heh...

You'd rather an anime just keep spitting out the same plot over and over again through hundreds of episodes rather than it just end and be a good anime? The longer it lasts, the worse it gets on many people's opinions. At least it will finally end in October... the anime anyway. I can't beleive they are going to keep going with the manga. >_<

And as for repeats, that's your own fault for watching it... for instance Bebop? That was repeated WAY too much, but that's Cartoon Network's fault, and everyone who actually watched it over and over. Anything gets boring after you see it over and over again... And I would comment it being the best, but that is just opinion, so I'll let you have your's and I'll have mine.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2004, 10:52:25 AM »

I agree, AnimeLover19....I love _crappy overly long series_ as well, and it is DEFINITELY my favorite anime...How could anyone say it is boring?  _crappy overly long series_ is the best anime out there right now, whether you people realize it or not..... 8)

Thank You!!! my point exacly, it's my favorite anime of all times!! I thought i was the only on. dang. but _crappy overly long series_ is da bomb for me right now, and it won't change
thats where your wrong the best anime out there is [size=20]Naruto[/size]

Waya475

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2004, 11:07:46 AM »

This is why I hate otaku.  And _crappy overly long series_ is still on BECAUSE it repeats.  I think you are the one who needs a vacation.  Leave the anime for a few days and get a breath of fresh air.

_crappy overly long series_ is such a pile it isn't even funny.  The characters are bland, cliche, and the plot is thin.  The romance is the same shit over and over.  It isn't even entertaining anymore.  Seriously, read some decent manga and you will change your mind.  The only thing I can say in the anime _crappy overly long series_'s favor is the music is pretty durn cool.  The rest is a shitty show with a mediocre manga.

Same goes for fightingmelee.  He is just a Narutard.  You people couldn't find a good manga if it bit you in the ass.

Wow people are calling it the best manga/anime ever.  Holy shit, you people have not read enough to call it the best ever.  Read some Adachi, Tezuka, and Urasawa, and THEN you can tell me what is the best.

And when I say it repeats, I don't mean episode order.  I mean plot, events, etc.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 11:13:17 AM by Waya475 »

Offline tenraikaen

• Clean
  • that woman is man because I was decieved
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2004, 11:12:53 AM »

Your taste in manga makes me sad. _crappy overly long series_ is HORRIBLE. 15 pages of:
Kagome: _crappy overly long series_!!
_crappy overly long series_: KAGOME!!
Kagome: _crappy overly long series_!!
_crappy overly long series_: KAGOME!!

That's good reading.....if you're in a fucking coma.

Yeah Naruto is at best, mediocre. I did I whole thing on why it's overrated and couldn't even be classified as one of the best mangas ever.

In fact, I'm going to point you to a site with good manga and do yourself a favor and read some of them. You will think twice about Naruto afterwards.

http://mangascreener.com/
'
Read Beck, National Quiz, 20th Century Boys and G Senjou Heaven's Door for starters.

Tenraikaen forgot H2 by Adachi.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 11:21:40 AM by Waya475 »

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2004, 03:41:51 PM »
Yeah I have to say the only good thing about _crappy overly long series_ is the music is hawt...

Offline maho11757

• Clean
  • ED!!!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2004, 12:03:23 PM »
_crappy overly long series_ is my fav show *dont hurt me people* it think it is really good that and Cowboy Bebop ^_^ angel im with you i am also a big fan of _crappy overly long series_  ;D
why do you look at me like im a freek?
why am i afrade to look at you?
why do u hate me so?
why cant me and you be firends?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2004, 01:36:10 PM »
_crappy overly long series_ is my fav show *dont hurt me people* it think it is really good that and Cowboy Bebop ^_^ angel im with you i am also a big fan of _crappy overly long series_  ;D

lol, * don't hert me eaither!!!* * hides under desk.*

but its my fav to, for about a wek or 2 i have been looking for sites that i would really like and i have found a couple. so.... ppl that like or loves inu.. you probably know inu and kagome have kissed. oh..... i scream on that cause i never thought of them kissing. but them kissing remindes me of me and my bf. lol. stuff does that to me to to much.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline maho11757

• Clean
  • ED!!!!!!!
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2004, 02:03:53 PM »
lol i had to get that movie it was my fav. ;D i want to get the 3rd movie it looks good :-D  
why do u hate me so?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2004, 02:10:25 PM »
 I hate you!!!! i want that movie!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

* grabs* mine!!

where'd you get it!!??

Offline maho11757

• Clean
  • ED!!!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2004, 02:28:08 PM »
ebay  ;D i cant wait untill the 3rd movie comes on ebay *comes soon is happy*
why do u hate me so?

GianaW4K

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2004, 11:08:42 PM »
Naw my brother will probably get to it first :P He's like every _crappy overly long series_ fan I know, they think they know _crappy overly long series_ but they don't. God I just wanna strangle them all just because you've seen anime on adult swim does not mean your an anime expert.

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
Re:any lovers out there?
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2004, 08:01:18 PM »
Wow. o.o A lot of you SURE "quoted" my reply.....(stares blankly)....

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

Offline Zackies

• Addict
  • Horray!
Re:any lovers out there?
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2004, 08:04:21 PM »
I'm obviously locking this now.

If an admin wishes to reverse my actions, let it be so.

anything