Author Topic: any _crappy overly long series_ lovers out there?  (Read 14352 times)

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
Re:any _crappy overly long series_ lovers out there?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2004, 03:45:41 PM »
No what is it?

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2004, 04:00:42 PM »
Please do tell

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2004, 04:08:01 PM »
o.k. but its funny when kagome is acting funny to _crappy overly long series_. its a funny show  to me, along with some other ones.

It was for a little while.  When the same stuff happens over and over, it isn't funny anymore.

Well i had missed alot of episodes, cuase i was grounded so, thats why, i like it so much, i haven't seen the episodes over and over. + now there makeing new ones, that were sopossed to be on at the begging.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

GianaW4K

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2004, 05:04:59 PM »
But I'm not that creative!  I'll just do meat bun or something.  Anyone know what meat bun in Japanese is?

I don't know but why not "ame perdue" yeah I really like that....and angel those aren't really new episodes they're just continuing where they left off I mean they're not even halfway through the series...gets real tiring

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2004, 05:08:36 PM »
tsk tsk tsk sad isnt it

GianaW4K

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2004, 05:43:21 PM »
yes quite sad....ummm what is

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2004, 07:03:10 AM »
well, i still watch it, and haven't seen it before. so, it my opinion now. but there r some other people out there who are a bigger freak about _crappy overly long series_ than i am.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

GianaW4K

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2004, 04:57:42 PM »
Yeah and I'm one of em :P

Offline Zackies

• Addict
  • Horray!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2004, 07:46:02 PM »
_crappy overly long series_ himself is cute..

Other than that, the whole anime is sort of boring now.

GianaW4K

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2004, 08:55:33 PM »
yeah you gotta love a guy with dog ears(even though I don't)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2004, 10:26:31 PM »
yea _crappy overly long series_ is cute but maroku kinda scares me.

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2004, 10:40:18 PM »
_crappy overly long series_ is the GREATEST!!!!! What are you people talking about saying it's all BORING? You people need a vacation or something? TOO stressed out! _crappy overly long series_ is the BOMM, the BEST of all BEST! It's still even airing on Japan, unlike some other ones that are repeated over and over and over again ( I won't name bcuz there's so many of them..) ¬_¬' Anyway, yes, I LOVE _crappy overly long series_!!!!! It's my favorite anime of all time right now so far, and I DOUBT that will change. O_o Anyway, Ja ne! ^_~

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

GianaW4K

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2004, 10:46:27 PM »
I'm just waiting for "the woman who fell in love with sessomaru" and I'm all done watching that(it's a long wait) and I don't want to buy it

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2004, 12:02:08 AM »
_crappy overly long series_ is the GREATEST!!!!! What are you people talking about saying it's all BORING? You people need a vacation or something? TOO stressed out! _crappy overly long series_ is the BOMM, the BEST of all BEST! It's still even airing on Japan, unlike some other ones that are repeated over and over and over again ( I won't name bcuz there's so many of them..) ¬_¬' Anyway, yes, I LOVE _crappy overly long series_!!!!! It's my favorite anime of all time right now so far, and I DOUBT that will change. O_o Anyway, Ja ne! ^_~

I agree, AnimeLover19....I love _crappy overly long series_ as well, and it is DEFINITELY my favorite anime...How could anyone say it is boring?  _crappy overly long series_ is the best anime out there right now, whether you people realize it or not..... 8)
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2004, 01:01:42 AM »
yea _crappy overly long series_ is cute but maroku kinda scares me.

Miroku is my favorite..he's the only one I think is ok actually..

anything