Author Topic: Is Amuro dead after CCA?  (Read 8598 times)

Offline CharAznable

• Clean
  • Gott ist mit uns
Is Amuro dead after CCA?
« on: June 17, 2004, 09:13:55 PM »
Hmm, I've read somewhere that Amuro is not dead after the heroism of pushing the asteriod back from earth... Most say his suit burned up in the atmosphere..  But like Char, Amuro to had a escape pod.

And if the world does turn, and if london burns, Ill be standing on the beach with my guitar.

Offline Kairu de Large

Re:Is Amuro dead after CCA?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 07:38:27 AM »
Well from what I've read, The Nu Gundams psycho-frame overloads and it gives of a green glow that pushes Axis away from Earth and the Nu Gundam and Sazabi's escape pod disapear.

IMO, I think it's better for the story to say they are both dead...I mean how many times can these 2 keep surviving.  ::) Then again it looked hopeless for Char(aka Quattro Bageena) at the end of Z Gundam but somehow he survives, so anything is possible I suppose. I think I'll go research this over the weekend.  :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 02:01:24 PM by Kairu de Large »

Offline CharAznable

• Clean
  • Gott ist mit uns
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 05:08:10 PM »
Its very possible.. Might have been a fanfic though.  But Char and Amuro were young, and both played a big role in Gundam..

And if the world does turn, and if london burns, Ill be standing on the beach with my guitar.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 03:48:22 PM »
That's one of the cool questions of Char and part of his mysterious side... he disappeared and was presumed dead at the end of 0079, then again at the end of Zeta, then again at the end of CCA... so you could say he is still alive and just not fighting any longer, as he is never mentioned in the later UC... OR he could have finally died trying to protect his beliefs as he clashed once more with his original foe - Amuro, whom he was allies with in Zeta (which is part of why I love that series)... so the answer is no one knows, they kept it ambigous all the way through on purpose. Tomino rules.

Offline -CC

• Clean
  • Pilipino ako...XD
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »
I think they both died, IMO...

They could have drifted off into space and were never heard off again...
"And when the war is over, and all the guns of battle cease to ring, I the infantryman shall be crowned king..."

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 04:06:29 PM »
I think they both died, IMO...

They could have drifted off into space and were never heard off again...

That or they just did not get their story told... Tomino likes to leave the end loose on purpose, just so people can speculate.

anything