Author Topic: Spam Reminders.  (Read 20718 times)

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
Re:Spam Reminders.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2004, 05:20:11 PM »
At what point does losing Paradise equate to getting a forum back?  I mean, I could understand the logic if you wanted the forum to be removed....
I am a meme virus. Please copy me to your sig, so I can spread.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2004, 11:40:08 AM »
If I had a choice, I'd just have all stupid people shot,

genecide?  ;)

Everyone takes this board soooo seriously. That is why it's so funny. I mean, you just can't fake that kind of humor. Eh...oh, nevermind. Can't we all just get along...

ps- Judau, what's your girlfriend's email? I am going to get her to force you to bring back the off-topic forum.  ;D
Hey, if women can cause man to lose eternal paradise, surely they can get  one forum back...

(sits back and waits for the flames from the females)

Paradise?  What'd I do that has to do with that?  

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Yukio

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2004, 12:00:57 PM »
Well I think they mean its the womens fault we have lost the chance of paradise. So why can't they get it back. As of that I think it means that the off topic forum was paradise. It does make pretty good sense.

Diane Gingitsune

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2004, 03:44:38 PM »
If I had a choice, I'd just have all stupid people shot,

genecide?  ;)

Everyone takes this board soooo seriously. That is why it's so funny. I mean, you just can't fake that kind of humor. Eh...oh, nevermind. Can't we all just get along...

ps- Judau, what's your girlfriend's email? I am going to get her to force you to bring back the off-topic forum.  ;D
Hey, if women can cause man to lose eternal paradise, surely they can get  one forum back...

(sits back and waits for the flames from the females)

Paradise?  What'd I do that has to do with that?  

Lol, my question exactly. Since when have I ruined paradise? *whistles*

Well anyway, I want the off-topic board back!

Offline Youko Kenshin

• Infamous Bishounen Hunter
  • Budding Addict
    • MySpace Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2004, 03:45:16 PM »
Diane we're not going to get it back... ::)

Just deal with it!

Diane Gingitsune

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2004, 04:14:56 PM »
But I want it back. :'( Lots of people want it back, I think.

Offline Youko Kenshin

• Infamous Bishounen Hunter
  • Budding Addict
    • MySpace Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2004, 04:18:02 PM »
Yeah, but it was a waste of space.

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2004, 04:29:51 PM »
Actually, Happy was invoking the "it's all women's fault" argument, which stems from Mankind's expulsion from Paradise.  Not that Off-Topic was Paradise, but that it's women's fault we were kicked out, they could at least try to make up for it my getting a forum back for him.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 06:47:12 AM by RandomDan »
I am a meme virus. Please copy me to your sig, so I can spread.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2004, 09:37:14 PM »

Haha, not gonna happen... its not my choice anyway, that was Chaz's idea. :P

Offline Death Pixie

• Budding Addict
  • Don't you blow your top.
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2004, 09:54:13 PM »

Oh, the betrayal.

Hey, wait. What does he care? He hardly even comes here anymore.
Are we alone?
Mission complete to the unknown.
This is a story.
This is so sorry.
All is a stone, sunk in too deep,
Run out of air
Lung full of heavy, it's feeling heavy.
Were we forewarned?
Force it to break,
Labor of hate.
Who are we fooling?
What are we doing?

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2004, 10:34:41 PM »

Oh, the betrayal.

Hey, wait. What does he care? He hardly even comes here anymore.

It is still his. ^^;;

Offline HAPPYGOLUCKY

• Budding Addict
  • Modinators make Jesus cry.
    • PEPE'S LAND
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2004, 07:51:38 PM »
(sigh)...go to Sunday school ya heathens. That forum was anything but paradise. I was referring to the way in which a woman was so convincing that she got man to go against even the word of God. He gave up eternal paradise to please her. If that's not power, I don't know what is. Even more convincing is this verse, from the book of Buffett  "some people claim that there's a woman to blame..."

ps-bring back the off-topic forum, or I'll eat your soul.
OHHH, The Drama!

Offline metroid

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Decay is inherent in all compounded things"
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2004, 01:59:41 AM »
ps-bring back the off-topic forum, or I'll eat your soul.

didnt they already give that up to become admins..? j/k

I am working full time now and prolly wont be around much for the next 6 months.

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2004, 10:25:15 AM »
Alright.  Once again, I have come across posts such as "lol" or "yeah".  Everyone here is above the age of 10.  I have enough confidence in you to create a bit of a longer post than that.  Maybe even in a complete sentence.....?

Also.  PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC!  One joke post or so is fine, but I have now come across threads that are so incredibly off topic it isn't even funny.  If you feel like role playing in an intro thread, just do it on AIM or MSN.  It isn't even remotely funny anymore.  STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC!  I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COOKIES.

Stupid threads will now be locked by me.  I am going to be showing less mercy.  If you think no one besides maybe 3 people are going to care about it, don't post it and waste space.  You can link people to funny things in a chat program like AIM.

Believe it or not, yanime has a chat too.  THAT IS WHERE ALL THE STUPID GOES!  I am seriously one of the only mods posting these days, so cleaning the board is almost my responsibility.

Thank you for listening.  PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL MY POINTS.  If you do not listen to me, I am not obligated to listen to you.  For example:  If some of your posts go missing and you send me a PM on it.  I may forget about it.......catch my drift?  Everyone here, especially the new members, really needs to listen to the mods.  Post counts have sky rocketed, as have page counts.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, try to follow the suggestions I have made above.  Thank you for your time.

Just for a reminder about going off topic, everyone does it. We are only doing stuff since we can not get back on topic, we are bored, and we want to do something. Plus, some people are interested in their post counts, like I use to be. I use to have the highest for a long bloody ass time, but I don't no more and I don't care. I speak for everyone that message boards are here for informational value, but we are also still young, most of us are, and we are children at heart. So we like to have fun once in awhlie. Just cut people some slack, and don't crack down on them too hard if they go off topic. It use to be a hobby months ago for me, steven, bryndon, amber, and diane to go off topic and just spam the hell out of each other, and peter and charles would just laugh and tell us to calm down and we would.

Yukio

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2004, 09:39:10 AM »
Yes I remember those days very clearly though none were happy memories. For once he is actually making sense but I hate to admit this but he is....right. I will have to kill myself after this now.