General > Archive

Spam Reminders.

(1/11) > >>

Waya475:
Alright.  Once again, I have come across posts such as "lol" or "yeah".  Everyone here is above the age of 10.  I have enough confidence in you to create a bit of a longer post than that.  Maybe even in a complete sentence.....?

Also.  PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC!  One joke post or so is fine, but I have now come across threads that are so incredibly off topic it isn't even funny.  If you feel like role playing in an intro thread, just do it on AIM or MSN.  It isn't even remotely funny anymore.  STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC!  I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COOKIES.

Stupid threads will now be locked by me.  I am going to be showing less mercy.  If you think no one besides maybe 3 people are going to care about it, don't post it and waste space.  You can link people to funny things in a chat program like AIM.

Believe it or not, yanime has a chat too.  THAT IS WHERE ALL THE STUPID GOES!  I am seriously one of the only mods posting these days, so cleaning the board is almost my responsibility.

Thank you for listening.  PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL MY POINTS.  If you do not listen to me, I am not obligated to listen to you.  For example:  If some of your posts go missing and you send me a PM on it.  I may forget about it.......catch my drift?  Everyone here, especially the new members, really needs to listen to the mods.  Post counts have sky rocketed, as have page counts.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, try to follow the suggestions I have made above.  Thank you for your time.
Tweet

Waya475:
Actually, feel free to post some feedback.  It is obvious no one read because I still saw the same things today.  Posts with just lol or hi will now be deleted among other things.

Zackies:
I do admit, those one word "lol" and "yeah" posts are quite annoying. But, Yanime has always been that "Off Topicy" kind of place. Well, for as long as I can remember anyways. But, if that's the way it is, that's the way it is I suppose.

HAPPYGOLUCKY:
lol Waya!

(um, now that I spammed, will you lock your own thread? I can't help but remember a certain forum which would prevent the need for this thread entirely.  ::))

bum:

--- Quote from: HAPPYGOLUCKY on May 28, 2004, 09:04:29 PM ---
(um, now that I spammed, will you lock your own thread? I can't help but remember a certain forum which would prevent the need for this thread entirely.  ::))

--- End quote ---

yes, the off topic forum. but do you think that will make a fucking difference ? will people stop posting crap in the general forum if the off-ropic forum is brought back ? bloody unlikely, it will probaly just encourage them more to spam crap in this forum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version