Author Topic: Upcoming Model/MSIA Releases  (Read 45384 times)

Offline Kairu de Large

Re: Upcoming Model/MSIA Releases
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2005, 11:37:13 AM »
From Gunota:
"44th Shizuoka Hobby Show kit news UPDATED
Pam's Homepage, via their photo diary link, has revealed that the king of the amphibious mobile suits has finally gotten its due through an announcement at the Shizuoka Hobby Show: coming July 16th is the MG Acguy (4,200 yen).

UPDATED: notable mentions
HOBBY.CO.JP (Gundam stuff starts on Plamodels page 13)
RunChickenS:
HG GINN High Maneuver Type 2 - (July 16th, 1,575 yen)
HGUC Nemo (exhibit only, no release date)
PG Sword Strike exhibit by Hobby Japan magazine
PG Launcher Strike exhibit by Dengeki Hobby magazine
HCM Pro Blaze Zaku Phantom (Rey Za Barrel custom, exhibit only, no release date)
HCM Pro Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke custom, exhibit only, no release date)
HCM Pro Jaburo Attack In G Box (2 Acguys and a Char Z'Gok + display base)
HCM Pro Argama playbase (exhibit only, no release date)
EX Model Salamis & Magellan (MS IGLOO edition, August, 4,200 yen)
1/35 Universal Century Military Force (tentative name, exhibit only, no release date)
Keroro In Action figure line (September, 1,260 yen)  ¶ 9:48 PM
"
Pictures: http://www.hobby.co.jp/hobby_show/japan/pla/13.htm

Shit, a lot of that sounds really cool... ._.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 12:45:43 PM by Kairu de Large »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2005, 03:43:16 PM »
Yeah, I saw those pictures of the Acguy MG on HLJ... it looks great, but 4,200 yen seems a little high for such a small MS.

I also like the HGUC Nemo... yay for more Zeta MS. ^_^

What exactly IS the Keroro In Action line? :-\

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2005, 07:40:17 PM »
I'm pretty excited about the MG Acguy and HGUC Nemo, I'm glad Bandai is putting out good kits despite Seed Destiny being popular.  :)

And i think the Keroro in Action Line is this according to GOUF:
http://www.invasionx.com/x/uploads/post-18-1116405954.gif

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2005, 09:03:49 PM »
And i think the Keroro in Action Line is this according to GOUF:
http://www.invasionx.com/x/uploads/post-18-1116405954.gif

O_O That's fucking awesome. I'm sold on it already. <<

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2005, 07:40:16 PM »
Amazon has lots of kits on clearence:
But before I mention any, THEY HAVE THE PG CHAR'S ZAKU FOR 40 BUCKS.
Now with that said, the rest...
MG Kampfer - $19.97
MG Gp-02a - $19.97
MG Ez-8 - $14.97
MG GP-01fb - $14.97
MG Ground Gundam - $14.97
MG RX-78-2 Ver. 1.5 - $9.97
MG GM - $9.97
MG Char's Zaku II - $9.97
MG Zaku II - $9.97
MG Gp-01 - $9.97

I suggest everyone go for that Perfect Grade Zaku, thats like the chance of a life time to get a PG that cheap. I bought it as soon as I saw it, along with the Ez-8 and GM. You may have to do some hunting for the Zaku's(PG and MG's) and the Gp-01 but I assure you they're on the site. Enjoy.  :)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2005, 01:31:26 PM »
Yeah, thanks for the heads up on that, Kyle. I got mine in the mail, but I have so many others to build, who knows when it will happen. ^^;;

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2005, 03:07:42 PM »
I should let you know that Toys'R us is (again) selling MG's at cheap prices. However this is only for those who live in the States as they only ship there. Go look around and get awesome kits for 7 or 9 bucks. Have fun.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2005, 07:22:03 AM »
Gah, don't tell me this... I have a pile of like 20 unbuilt kits and very little money... which I need for gas to get to school. >_<

But thanks anyway, I'll try to avoid looking at the wonderfully tempting cheap prices on kits I've been wanting for years. -_-

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2005, 07:26:19 AM »
http://www.hlj.com/product/ban938609

Yummy.

If anyone gets it, please make sure to tell us all how bright those joints really are.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2005, 10:01:13 AM »
I saw it also but I wouldn't buy it for a simple reason. I once bought the heavyarms special edition it was suposed to shine and all of the parts were transparent. Little problem: if you didn't cut the pieces in a perfect way it would be seen since the difference was so big. In the end it's best to paint it and to start from scratch to create the same thing and you save some money.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2005, 10:32:50 AM »
I saw it also but I wouldn't buy it for a simple reason. I once bought the heavyarms special edition it was suposed to shine and all of the parts were transparent. Little problem: if you didn't cut the pieces in a perfect way it would be seen since the difference was so big. In the end it's best to paint it and to start from scratch to create the same thing and you save some money.

But the only pieces that are transparent are where ever there will be light shining through... this is not one of those shitty "crystal" kits like you are talking about. Most of the kit is just a normal 1/60, like the other SEED kits made before... this one just has lights spidered throughout into all of those glowing gold joints and chest piece... those clear pieces will look fine because they are surrounded with regular pieces.

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2005, 01:45:10 PM »
I may get it for my birthday, I haven't decided yet as I've been debating whether or not I want it since it was first announced. I would definetly let you know how it is though, with pics...hell I'll even get a video up of it.  :) All I know is that all the gold pieces and all the cameras in the head will light up, should be interesting.

And thanks a bunch for the tip on the MGs, but I have a PG and 2 MGs still sitting in the box... >_> Plus this is the first christmas where I have had a girlfriend, so I really need all the money I can get right now.

I just finished this old old 1/144 RX-78 kit from 1980, it's pretty neat...it came with a magazine I bought in NYC. To be blunt, it looks and fits together like crap, but it looks JUST like it did in the Anime which gives it it's charm.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2005, 08:34:18 PM »

But the only pieces that are transparent are where ever there will be light shining through... this is not one of those shitty "crystal" kits like you are talking about. Most of the kit is just a normal 1/60, like the other SEED kits made before... this one just has lights spidered throughout into all of those glowing gold joints and chest piece... those clear pieces will look fine because they are surrounded with regular pieces.

Sorry I thought it would be the same since my heavy arms was still and HG.
I'll try to find someone who has it since I am into modelling and kit assembling.

And thanks a bunch for the tip on the MGs, but I have a PG and 2 MGs still sitting in the box... >_> Plus this is the first christmas where I have had a girlfriend, so I really need all the money I can get right now.

I just finished this old old 1/144 RX-78 kit from 1980, it's pretty neat...it came with a magazine I bought in NYC. To be blunt, it looks and fits together like crap, but it looks JUST like it did in the Anime which gives it it's charm.

Lol, I understand you'll need all the money you can find. as for this old RX-78, it probably is crappy since you didn't even take the time to tell us all about it as you usually do.

Out of order : I was wondering if you guys were interested in seeing some japanese episode of Kit building (gundam specifically) that I have they aren't subbed or anything but it's worth the look. If you are ever interested pm me and We'll see how I can give em to you.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2005, 10:18:25 PM »
as for this old RX-78, it probably is crappy since you didn't even take the time to tell us all about it as you usually do.

Heh, we have all seen pics of the original model kit that spawned them all. They were indeed very crappy compared to today's standards... but they also had over 25 years to get better. They had to start somewhere. And what is there to say? It's the worst 1/144 Gundam kit produced, I am sure it's way too simple to say much more about it. ^^;; But, I also do understand the charm it has.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2005, 11:30:11 PM »
If he would have kept it in the box, he could have sold it on ebay.

Under the subject: COLLECTOR'S MUST HAVE...

really no joke.