Author Topic: Post your Gundam Collection  (Read 37380 times)

Offline Beauty In A Bullet

• an illusion in time
  • Addict
  • You were the voice that made me cry..
    • - The Anix -
Re:Post your Gundam Collection
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2004, 09:48:39 PM »
Well good news.. My dad didn't charge me for getting PainKiller (I decided to get a cd and a game, altogether $55), so now I have $40.. ) so I can get the  sword strike.  ;D

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 08:32:14 PM »
Very nice list judau, I'm catching up I suppose... ^^;;

*GASP*  :o
Catching up to Peter?!?! NO WAY! lol hehe

My gundam collection is....well...pathetic lol, but Peter encouraged me to do so -_-; (grar)...though I wish I had more, and when I go over to Hong Kong or Tokyo, maybe I'll get more ^__^

However, being the only girl to post her collection (I don't know if any other girls have a collection) I feel spedcial lol

Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell (1/100)
Heavyarms Custom (1/100)
Sandrock Custom (1/144)
Serpent Custom (1/144)
Gundam RX-78-2 (1/100)

-_-; I'm embarassed by my collection, but most of all, I want a Sazabi...O_O So purdy *drools*

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »

My gundam collection is....well...pathetic lol, but Peter encouraged me to do so -_-; (grar)...though I wish I had more, and when I go over to Hong Kong or Tokyo, maybe I'll get more ^__^

However, being the only girl to post her collection (I don't know if any other girls have a collection) I feel spedcial lol

Heavyarms Custom (1/100)
Sandrock Custom (1/144)
Serpent Custom (1/144)
Gundam RX-78-2 (1/100)

-_-; I'm embarassed by my collection, but most of all, I want a Sazabi...O_O So purdy *drools*

heh, don't feel bad everyone starts somewhere, I've been at this for a while. And you know what the Sazabi is, thats really cool in my book. Most gundam fans I talk to are W/G/Seed fans and oh how do I tire of that.....It's always nice to see someone with knowledge of the UC universe.  :)

Offline CharAznable

• Clean
  • Gott ist mit uns
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2004, 09:26:47 PM »
I have one model!

Gun Cannon (1/144)

A Mobile suit gundam shirt

and Blue Destiny!

And if the world does turn, and if london burns, Ill be standing on the beach with my guitar.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 09:46:49 PM »

Heavyarms Custom (1/100)
Sandrock Custom (1/144)
Serpent Custom (1/144)
Gundam RX-78-2 (1/100)

heh, don't feel bad everyone starts somewhere, I've been at this for a while. And you know what the Sazabi is, thats really cool in my book. Most gundam fans I talk to are W/G/Seed fans and oh how do I tire of that.....It's always nice to see someone with knowledge of the UC universe.  :)

I hope I don't dissapoint you, but I'm not too knowledgeable about this stuff, though I'm trying.  If I had more time, I'd definitely watch more than what I have watched.  Pete is trying to get me to see everything...though, it's not that I don't want to see it, I just wish I had more time. ^^;  But I'll catch up!! Or I'll try to catch up! Guaranteed!! ^_^

Besides <<; I don't think Pete would allow me to be his gf any longer than now if I weren't willing to watch the other Gundam series. ^^; I would be shunned by him. -_-; But thank you for the encouragement, I appreciate it! ;D

I look forward, being able to talk to you or Pete about this stuff!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 09:47:10 PM by NeKo RuRi »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2004, 03:55:12 PM »
Haha, damn right... you better be coming back to the Gundam forum. ^_^ And yeah, you have not seen a lot, but you know how cool UC is, and you have seen a little, that's always good. ;) And I'd note that your 1/100 RX-78-2 is the original MG version... you're Deathscythe Hell 1/100 is the DH Custom, and you also have the 1/100 Epyon and 1/100 Altron (even though I know it broke and you lost its head ^^;;) So you're list is not that bad, like I told you... you have the most kits I know of besides Kyle... although, does Nayuki have more than you? Maybe by 1 or 2...

Oh, and as a side not, Kyle, did you ever get that job at Hot Topic? Or did that fall through?

Heh, and back on topic, I still have to build my MG Z'Gok, MG Gelgoog, and MG Kampfer... I guess I'll do that once you leave for China, Ruri... ^^;;

And yes, the Sazabi... I should strip Rufus of his, he just does NOT treat it right. >_<

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2004, 09:05:54 PM »

Oh, and as a side not, Kyle, did you ever get that job at Hot Topic? Or did that fall through?

Nope, didn't work out. It's ok, I'd rather not work at a store all the preps go to anyway....I like avoiding them in the summer. So I don't know what I'm gonna do this summer...prolly loaf around and use the computer..  :P

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2004, 08:06:13 AM »
Heh, but what I have seen, the Sunrise mall is the least prepyish of all of the malls in the area... eh, too bad I probably won't be back down there any time soon... I was already down there 2 times for a week each so far this summer... :-\

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2004, 08:42:25 PM »
I got the SD GP-03D kit today at Toys 'R' Us for only $8... awesome. Its my first American kit, too. ^^;; At least they are the same thing as the imports... except usually more expensive.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2004, 08:58:40 AM »
Does anyone have the perfect grade wingzero custom?  Are there any other perfect grade gundam models?
Now Watching: 

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2004, 03:19:10 PM »
Does anyone have the perfect grade wingzero custom?  Are there any other perfect grade gundam models?

Not yet, I might get it eventually... and yeah, of course there are. :P

I have the Zeta Gundam and Gundam Mk.II PGs, but there are also the RX-78-2, Char's Zaku II, Zaku II, a Gundam Mk.II with Titans colors, GP-01/GP-01fb, and there is even a PG of Eva Unit 01. So... that's 9, or 10 if you get two GP-01s, since you can make one or the other.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2004, 03:35:46 PM »
are they as expensive as the Wingzero one?  Is there a perfect grade to the regular wingzero?  Personally the import ones I have put together, I always felt were of better quality then the domestic ones.  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 03:36:22 PM by ZeroRyoko1974 »
Now Watching: 

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2004, 07:32:27 PM »
are they as expensive as the Wingzero one?  Is there a perfect grade to the regular wingzero?  Personally the import ones I have put together, I always felt were of better quality then the domestic ones.  

The Eva Unit 01 is about $80, the RX-78-2 and the Zaku IIs are about $110, the Mk.IIs are about $135, the Wing Zero Custom is about $160, and the Zeta and GP-01/GP-01fb are about $185. Those are all retail though... good luck finding those prices here... and they have high shipping costs due to their size and weight. So no, there is not a normal Wing Zero, and I highly doubt any other Wing PGs will emerge within the next 5 years... my bet is perhaps a NT-1 Alex from 0080, a Nu-Gundam from Char's Counterattack, and probably a Strike Gundam from Gundam SEED are up next... Usually the nicer kits are for UC (Universal Century), since there is a much larger fan base for it in Japan... with good reason. So there is only the one Wing PG (and an Eva one), 6 G Gundam MGs, 2 SEED MGs, and 1 Wing MG... all of the rest are UC (I don't even know how many, my guess would be around 60). So you see, AU is really not a big focus, although SEED has been getting some decent treatment lately. I can't wait for the Freedom Gundam MG, the Aile Strike is fantastic.

Oh, and as for the domestic kits... they are basically the same thing. The only differences seem to be the boxes (the US ones are crappy and they have that incredibly stupid rating system), they come with different instructions (right when they got released here, they had the normal instructions and box, but they put English stickers on the box over the Japanese and threw in a black and white English version of the instructions), and I have noticed that the 1/100 Wing kits with beam weapons have non-transparent pieces, so you need to paint them. The Japanese Wing 1/100s are transparent colored, so they look more like a beam weapon, and you don't have to paint them. That's all I have heard/found... anything I am missing from those who have built more American kits? I just built the 1/144 Deathscythe Hell right when it came out here, the Altron 1/100 like a year after that, and I just got the SD GP-03D, that I have yet to build. So mostly, they are the same, but I still prefer to get the Japanese kits. Plus, American distrubuters have a habit of over charging. I'm not stupid, I know the prices for basically everything, so if I get "fooled", its because I just want it NOW rather than later. ^^;;
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 07:42:26 PM by Judau »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2004, 07:21:09 PM »
Heh, just finished my MG Production Z'Gok... its fantastic, anyone who likes that suit should definitely get the MG, it rules. Maybe I should get Char's as well... hmmm... now on to the SD GP-03D and the Marine Gelgoog MG. ^_^

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2004, 07:19:32 AM »
I finished my MG Gelgoog and I just bought the MG Wing Gundam Ver.Ka... as well as a small SD figure of Camille that you can put armor on to make him look like Zeta Gundam... pretty sweet. ^_^ I got them at this place on Elizibeth Street in NYC's Chinatown... there are about 5 stores in this little underground shopping center that all sell tons of Gundam kits for *good* prices. It was awesome. I can't wait to go back with a ton of money. ;) I highly suggest any of you go if you are ever in NYC.