Author Topic: Anime RPG Profiles  (Read 27436 times)

GianaW4K

Re:Anime RPG Profiles
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2004, 10:02:07 AM »
Name: Giana Tetsuki  A.K.A Gi
Eye Color: unknown
Hair Color: black
Height: 5’7"
Weight: 122
Personality: always looks sad and depressed but no one ever tries to find out more than they already know but they know she’s waiting for something.
Appearance: eye’s are blocked by bangs so you are not able to see her eye’s and the rest is just plain gothic
Trademark: beads that are tightly wrapped around her left hand
History: Traumatized as a kid she trust no one and does not speak much. She is hunted down by many people for many different reasons. She only fights for defense but it does not seem that way. She grew up abandoned and learned to never let her guard down. She’s known as “Child of the devil”  

(kinda just took this out my story)

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
Re:Anime RPG Profiles
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2004, 08:49:43 PM »
Name:Yui Tsugiri
Eye Color: silver
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 184
Personality: Seems carefree and harmless but as with everything else it hides his true self. Will go out of his way to help others because of a past experiance.
Appearence: He is always wearing non-descript clothing, usually brown, but will wear anything to get to his objective.
Trademark: A solid silver gauntlet that he wears on his left forearm. Embossed with several runes to which only he knows what they mean. Also he is always found around at least one wolf as they helped him many times before.
History: Yui was born in a small village and lived happily until he became 6. Odd things started happening and knowing he was at fault, he left to find a more suitable place to live. After years of traveling he discovered a way to stop those strange powers from being deadly. The gauntlet, which he now wears, is forged into his forearm and this allows him to use it without endangering anyone else. Happy about this he returned to his village only to find it destroyed and everyone strung up from the eaves of their own houses. After that he vowed never to rest until he found the killers.  

Extended History: Now Tsugiri is the ruler of a small empire built mostly of military. Instead of regular skills in combat each person is specialized in the higher spiritual powers. Therefore creating a military that is invincible during these times. He managed to resurrect his lost love after attaining a higher power and is now training under an odd person in another dimension named Mosh. Even since he has gotten stronger he now has a pair of large black wings and looks as if he was 24 instead of 54.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 05:36:45 PM by Empress Yukio »

chi

Re: Anime RPG Profiles
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 04:29:32 PM »
Name: Daihoshi Yamitenshi
Eye Color: Pink
Hair Color: Pink
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 126
Personality: Short tempered and insane at times.
Appearence:
Trademark: Black wings
History: Due to an accident with fire, Daihoshi lost her entire family. She was raised in an orphanage and grew up beliving that a higher power wanted her to suffer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 03:03:00 PM by Techno Goth Wolf-Isa »

DG

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2004, 04:23:41 PM »
Name: doesn't remember
Eye Color: black
Height: 5'2
Weight: ?
Personality: cruel
Appearence: ... a girl?
History: A sex-droid she is. And like all sex-driods, the first person she sees is the person she trusts most. However, that person has died, and she lost all her data/memory. She used to be a sweet lil 'girl', but now she is cruel and kills for sport.. she is on a search for her lost memories. Her weapon is a scythe, on the top, a blade on one side, and a skull on the other. The weapon is 'cursed' with an evil spirit, who listens only to her. She can't remember her name, or anything of that sort....

Offline Kohaku

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    • n/a
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2004, 04:22:38 PM »
Name: Kiele
Eye Color: ocean green
Hair Color: dark brown with dark red hightlights
Height: 1.75 m
Weight: 66.36 kg
Personality: has mood swings at random times; gets hungry when she sees a dead body or smells blood  ;D
Appearance: blue jeans with holes in the knees; dark blue short shelve shirt with random kanji on it; she also has very small wings growing out of her back, cat ears on her head, and has telekinetic powers, but can only use them when she is in danger
Trademark: black ribbon chocker with a cat bell on it  =^.^=
History: she lost her memory a year ago and he only thing she remembered when she woke up were two names: Kiele and Kaida (one was hers another was someone she couldn't remember) and she has been looking for Kaida for about a year  :P

8)

Name: Yashi Robule
Eye Color: storm blue
Hair Color: midnight black that shines silver
Height: 2.00 m
Weight: 100.0 kg
Personality: dark, mysterious, gentleman, sweet, supposely trustworthy, honest, but doesn't let anyone get to close to him because of his past, has a habit of licking his lips at the sight of blood or hot girls
Appearence: dark red tee-shirt and black jeans, he carries a mary-popins type black, nylon sling- backpack that carries all his stuff, several black bands decorate his wrist with one blue one, his hair goes just past his sholders, he has a dagger under his jeans around his left ankle, and a few scars and bruses else where on his body as well as small, black demon wings growing out of his back
Trademark: a scar on the side of his torso and licking his lips saying "food"
History: when he was a child his parents died and he was an orphen for a long time when a nice family adopted him off the steet to raise him properly, he ran away once and was found by vampire. he ran into a clearing and fell asleep, when he woke up the next morning he was normal except for a huge gash on the side of his torso. after a couple of days a sharp blinding pain where he was cut, then it went away for several years. then two years ago the pain came back on his back and a few monthes later small, but growing, demon wings and a hunger for human flesh and after eatting his adopted parents he has been wondering around luring girls to a false idea about him before devoring them.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 07:07:02 PM by Kohaku »
Procrastination is fun ;D . . . Till the last minute. . . :P

Offline Switznips

• Oto sound nin
  • Addict
  • Before n' after
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2004, 11:15:33 PM »
Name: Akazumi Nezuzu
Eye Color: red
Hair Color: white
Weight: n/a
Personality: Charming, cunning, materialistic, and stubborn as ten mules at a waterhole.
Appearance:
Trademark: Double edged iron crook
History:  his mother and father were killed when he was five but before his dad died he gave Zuzumi to him.  and he taught it how to talk   then when he got Zuzumi he learned how to take care of him self and to avenge his parents he wanted to be a ninja so he could find his parents killers. Zuzumi fallowed him around the village so it became his Companion so when he finished the ninja academy he and Zuzumi got headbands but when he was see with the Zuzumi they nicknamed him Nezuzu because it sounded cute.

lol im kinda late

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2005, 09:14:25 PM »
Heh, looks like I'm finally back into this little game... time to heat things up...

Name: Phantom
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Height: 7' 6"
Weight: 210 lbs
Personality: Altered to Surroundings
Appearence: ^Picture^
Trademark: Emotional Ignorance
History: Biologically created in the Tokyo Underground, "Phantom" was designed for governmental special ops, use in quick, undetected infromation retrival or assassinations. Phantom was deemed obsolete when he came back from a mission with his target still alive, for the reason being he had been talked out of the assassination through an emotional debate. Phantion was engineered with no emotion chip, not letting him feel as humans do. This intrigued his neural circets, feeding his hunger lust for knowledge, and desire to aquire this so called "emotion" that humans feel so.

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2005, 04:21:27 PM »
Name: Tenchido
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Blue
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A

Personality: Goofy, clumsy, serious during important moments, extremely kind to cute girls, berserk when angered and forgetful. (Kind of an idiot)

Appearence:

Trademark: Konoha leaf symbol birth mark on back of neck.

History: Kidnapped 4 years after birth. Had his memories erased and was trained to be a soul-less samurai. 10 years passed by and on one day while he was out on a mission, he was caught in a explosion which knocked him out unconcious. He was later found by a cute girl and her grandfather. Having lost his memory, the girl taught Tenchido about life, love and etc... 2 years of peaceful days passed by. One day, the person that kidnapped Tenchido 12 years ago found him again. In the process of forcing Tenchido to go back, the girl and her grandfather were killed. Just before the granfather died, he passed on 2 sacred katanas to Tenchido. After seeing the 2 killed infront of him, he went berserk, killed the kidnapper and decided to travel the world as a free loader.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 11:12:43 PM by Tenchido »

cuteflyz89

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2005, 03:15:07 PM »
Name: Mishka
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color:brown
Height:5,4
Weight:around 100
Personality: shy, quiet, kind hearted, carefree, tough fighter, she tends to forget things quite offten.

Appearence: what does the picture show?
Trademark: birth mark of a red heart between her breast.
History:unknown.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 09:58:40 AM by Kitsune No Yume »

Offline Uchiha-Itachi

• Clean
  • strong and strike
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2005, 03:54:01 PM »
Name : Uchiha Itachi
Eye Coler : Red
Hair Coler : Black
Personality : strong ;D
i can´t speak good english, because im a half german and a half japanese, but i hope you guys can understand what i post here in this forum ^^
for german, guys in this forum, my german forum http://anime-manga.cksm.de

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 05:47:45 AM »
Name: Zell
Eye Color: dark dark brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'9
Weight: 160 lbs
Personality: Carefree from A to Z, hung up on women, when he sees a cute lady he loses any ability to think straight
Appearence: Cute but mysterious, and has piercieng eyes that read in your soul.
Trademark: If you have to do something, Do it BIG! and Excuse me miss have we met before??
History: Zell is a traveler of the world. He searchs for the true meaning of life the world and everything. During this process, he encounters many people who stand in his way. As a person who hates fighting he always uses a method that does not imply fighting. One day, he meets a girl by the name of Denishka and falls in love with her. However.... one day she goes out to get the groceries and gets killed in an ally by a common thief. Zell who looks upon the scene with tears in his eyes takes a vow to fight for justice and thus his journey began.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline argo

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Vampire Lord of Destruction & death
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 09:27:38 AM »
Name: lord maxedick sucraw coderl argo
Eye Color: red& black
Hair Color:black
Height:6,3
Weight:around 165
Personality: he hant the sun, like the drak art, & hant it  wind people hit evil for no reisn
who m I ? I don't Know? do you? hahahahahahah

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2005, 02:29:54 PM »
yo argo that name...... are you obsessed with sex?

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2005, 02:39:09 PM »
Ask on PM's or something, not in anime RPG profiles.  Conversations are not this thread's purpose.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 02:40:19 PM by Waffo »

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Cutiebee

• Clean
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2005, 06:02:04 PM »
Name: Keina
Eye Color: pink
Hair Color: light purple
Height: 5'3
Weight:110
Personality: crazy cool and the rest is for you find out