Author Topic: Anime RPG Profiles  (Read 27429 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Anime RPG Profiles
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2007, 10:24:24 PM »
whadawhadawha ???

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »
being OT! you idiot :P

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2007, 04:38:51 AM »
this is totally out of topic

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2007, 07:09:05 AM »
yes it does

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2007, 07:11:53 AM »
it really does
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2007, 07:43:49 AM »
it sooooooooo do!

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wishing the world would turn the other way
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2007, 06:29:32 PM »
THESE ARENT EVEN FRICKIN PROFILES!  IF YOU CANT KEEP YOUR SPAM UNDER CONTROL, I AM GOING TO GO BESERK!
-Does not have time to deal with idiots-

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2007, 05:29:44 AM »
ohh... scary go! go! ill be hiding in that closet and pls dont get angry

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2007, 06:14:55 PM »
Creating this on a whim and on the spot.  It's pretty random.

Name: Hama Kobayashi
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black with dark blue highlights
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 lbs

Personality: Tends to daydream so she seems distant from others.  She likes to help others but doesn't like to get too close to people from school. She acts like an immature  child around her co-worker friends.

Appearance: Green cargo pants and a random t-shirt from her drawer (usually gray).  Wears a necklace with a pouch on it containing lock-picking tools.  Her hair goes down to a little above her shoulders.

Trademark: Not sure if this is one but she's claustrophobic.

History: Hama lives in an apartment with her pet fox, Choro.  When Hama was 8, she witnessed her dad killing his wife and himself.  In her last year of high school, she's studying to become an astronaut.  She dislikes her name, as it means "ground leaf".  She's an otaku and has a job as a manga library and is a pro at picking locks. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:10:02 AM by Waffo »

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »
Name: Shoko Arcai
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 164 lbs

Personality: Due to being bored easily Shoko needed to find a way to both keep his concentration and keep entertained. That is where his favorite hobby came into creation...peeping. Even with this certain weakness he can always be relied upon even if he is sometimes a little late at times.

Appearance: His trademark appearance is his medium length hair which is naturally white. Which many people found odd. Other than that he is usually wearing normal clothes for this time period.

Weaknesses: Women and peeping.

History: Only a few years after he was born his parents decided to just leave young Shoko alone in the home they had abandoned due to the fact that no money was available to keep it so they thought to leave Shoko as a down payment on what they owed. He was then adopted by an older lady who wrote some interesting books which she had Shoko do all the work of finding material for. Due to his ability at peeping he did his job well. However, the lady died and now he has taken over the work that she left to him. Luckily, nobody knows of this job of his.

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wishing the world would turn the other way
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2007, 10:43:34 PM »
Name: Lucan Talbot
Eye Color: Dark green
Hair Color: Light brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140

Personality:  cold on the outside, hard on the inside, kinda like a charleston chew left too long in the freezer.  sorry, analogy too good to pass up.  Anyway, She's annoied by life's trivial problems, people with too big of mouths and anyone who lacks respect.  she enjoies hiking and drawing.  Very vocal when she gets angry

Appearence: Wears black, soft cotton pants, with an off white, fur lined blouse (she's not too environmental) most of the time.  If she needs it, she wears a black jacket over the blouse.  Her hair is long, almost to her waist when straight, but is normally worn in a pony tail, and so messy it only reaches half way down her back.  The only diversion from this monocrome is a teardrop shaped jade pendant on a silver cord.  Silver framed glasses, since i love glasses

Trademark:  Uhm...

History: Born to parents unable to care for a child, Lucan brought disaster to every foster home she was placed in.  First the fire, then the flu that killed her foster brother, then the car wreck, she's lost all faith in humanity.  What little light she had was ripped from her on her eighteenth birthday, when her best friend, Aiden, was ripped appart in front of her.  She's never been the same, since that day, letting numbness and anger take her over.

Is that too cliche?  Should i change it?
-Does not have time to deal with idiots-

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2007, 08:36:44 PM »
Name: enkyoujin
Eye Color: red on right grayish on left
Hair Color: yellow
Height: 5"10
Weight: 165 lbs
Personality: in normal times hes kind, cool, friendly, sometimes hang out with friends a really out-going person also a simple one yet loved by all of his friends but when the time he gets angry he picks up anything and make it a weapon
Appearance:a good looking person and looks like a teenager and he always wear whatever he picks up at his closet
Trademark: dragon tattoo on his right and left arm
History: he was locked up in deep underground for his tremendous power and suffered for almost 150 yrs but after all this time he had controlled his power and brought hell in the facility thats keeping him for research. the research was secretly conducted by linea and valmanaway
with his rage he escaped that place and no one was alive then as he was walking she saw this girl that changed his life she taught him how to live as a normal human and now hes still hunted by the organization but with his power in him they cant even touch him anymore... he always travel with Maria Shougen the girl who changed his life
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 06:15:43 AM by Kazenoken »

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2007, 05:52:18 AM »
Name: Niwa satoshi a.k.a Shroud
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5"12
Weight: 167 lbs
Personality: kind, willing to help, very reliable, short tempered, easy to fall in love, always find difficulty in remembering someone..
Appearence:a good looking person with a energy-hole in his right arm that can blast anything... his appearance is like ninja but without mask..
Trademark: a scar on his left eye and a seal mark at his back
History: he was a demon sealed by the gods but then the seal was broken by a girl, then his spirit lies in a boy's body named Niwa Satoshi.. from his life experiences for 19 years he learned many things, like caring, he learned how to smile, how to cry, and finally he met with the girl who broke his seal and decided to adventure together...

======================================================

Name: Hanato Yume
Height: 5"04
Weight: 155 lbs
Personality: very delicate person, kind, willing to help, patient
Appearence:like tifa in ffVII
Trademark: hmmm..
History: she unsealed a powerful demon named Shroud and cursed by the gods. her soul is united with Shroud so if one dies, so does the other one. she was defeated by Niwa (shroud) in a fight she made to look for a husband (kyaaa~~) and discovered that Niwa is the demon, so she decided to adventure together with him
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2007, 03:04:25 AM »
Name: Unmei Toushiro a.k.a shadow
Height: 5"9
Weight: 166 lbs
Personality: emotion-less guy who would stop at nothing to get his taget by any means, but hates to lose anyones life, has an I.Q. of 200 so he doesnt make friends much and likes to eat apples
Appearence: has a messy hair and wears a black shirt and jeans and thats about it since only few has ever seen his face.
Trademark: the word shadow appears whenever he appears to people or the public.
History: he was a child genius and was misunderstood he met two girls who he bacame friends with and as time moves on he fell in love with one of them and coincidentally the girl hes in love with also have special feelings for him too but before he could tell her how he feels the girl died of an unknown accident, after a month of investigating he discovers a secret organization  held resposible for the death of the one he loves which is only known as the L.I.G.H.T., to uncover the truth about the L.I.G.H.T. toushiro decides to be an unknown detective known only as shadow who helps police solve hard cases in order to find the group and destroy it.

=====================================================

Name: Aikawa Sakura
Eye Color: light-blue
Hair Color: yellow/blonde
Height: 5"04
Weight: 155 lbs
Personality: hot headed genki type, smart but doesnt like to show it, hates to lose  to toushiro.
Appearence:looks like asuna of  magister negi magi
Trademark: a giant fan 6 feet in size which she always have but always hidden (always hits toushiro with this fan; and the only mystery that toushiro can never solve is where she keeps it hidden and how)
History: one of the few peole who personally know shadow (since they were childhood friends) when he found out that her best fiend was murdered she started to investigate and only one name appeared in her investigation which was the secret organization called L.I.G.T.H., in order to destroy the organization she needed the information and then it appeard the person called shadow, in order to find the organization she first needed to find shadow which is always close to him, and she starts investigating to find out who shadow really is and get the information about L.I.G.H.T. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 04:24:23 AM by Kite »

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2007, 08:18:20 AM »
Name:akiho shinohara
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120lbs.
Personality:a moody girl. one second shes mad at you and suddenly shes as quiet as a sleeping cat but easy to deal with but dont get her mad or she'll kill you. she's a workaholic person, a bit clumsy, likes to eat cake(but why isn't she fat?),likes the color blue, a super tsundere, likes cute things and a real sweety(sometimes). And hates perverts
Appearance: always wear a blue t-shirt and jeans but occasionally changes
Trademark:tied ribbon in her left arm
History:she is a former leader of a biker gang called "thorn roses" since she has graduated and she has to work the gang broke up but the spirit is still there she made a promise to her right-hand woman that they would work hard and now owns an 6 floor apartment
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 12:52:22 AM by Kazenoken »