Author Topic: Anime RPG Profiles  (Read 27336 times)

Offline James_Thresher

• Clean
Re: Anime RPG Profiles
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2005, 09:04:51 AM »
Name:Barron Jones
Eye Color: silver
Hair Color: White
Height:6'2''
Weight:135 lbs
Personality: When fighting, serious and really quiet. Talks to people not wanting to fight.
Appearence:He has a red battlejacket and dress clothes. His boots and silver also.
Trademark:He uses a powered sword that he disquises as a cane. He is genetically trasformed also. He can create illusions.
History: He was an illusionist until he was given vampire abilities. Now he is known as The immortal Agent of Zeronis because of his unmatched ability to heal.

Name:Samantha Jones
Eye Color:pure red
Hair Color:blonde
Height:5'5''
Weight:105 lbs
Personality: She is smart and calm all the time
Appearence: She wears casual dress clothes.
Trademark:She's able to summon ANY type of creature no matter what it is
History: She learned from her father at a really young age that she could summon any monster. For fun though, she keeps a deck of creatures to see what she draws.

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
  • _crappy overly long series_ HAHA
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2005, 09:45:40 PM »
Name: Eagerly Meagerly

Eye Colour: A golden red/black flame.

Hair Colour: Jet Black, and spikey under a black slouch hat.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 146 lbs

Personality: Evil to the core. He has an airless heart, vacuum-packed lungs, and a razor-sharp brain. He has developed an inferiority complex due to the swampy miasma that seems to sprout from his very footprints. Little is known of Eagerly Meagerly, and he likes to keep it that way. Secretive. Dark. Bad to the bone.

Appearence: Skeletor plus Nemesis (Wild Cats)

Trademark: Rubbing his hands to together and watching little children eat.

History: Lord of his Planar Sphere, Eagerly Meagerly was cast down after a successful coup. Used by mages everywhere as an example of falling from grace, Eagerly Meagerly set out on a mission to reclaim his status and regain his family's fortune. With his katana and trusty demon sidekick Orthax riding shotgun, he's ready for the silicon-quick, bleakly prophetic adventure that will up the ante on the roleplaying of this forum. 
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline Lord Wolf-Isa

• Clean
  • Sade, are you diabolical or divine?
    • Unholy Lucifer from Hades
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2005, 10:48:31 AM »
Name: Claric
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 164lbs.
Personality: Eccentric, clever, slightly nuts.
Appearence: Black dreadlocks, silver beads hanging from right bangs, dark brown wings & tail. Picture soon.
Trademark: Pierced tail.
History: Claric is an Incubus who became obbessed with pirates after coming to the living world to carry out an order.  After this he abandoned his duty and now tries to find pirates where ever he goes.

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2005, 12:31:26 PM »

¤ Name: Orikalkin
¤ Age: Unknown
¤ Gender: Unknown
¤ Skin Complexion: Pale
¤ Eye Color: Blue
¤ Hair Color: Silver
¤ History: Born into mystery and science, Orikalkin is an unknown being of power. Designed through DNA restoration and cloning technology, he was created to be the ultimate killing machine used in war purposes. But do to a malfunction, he was released, rending the world apart with his savage and primal nature that was programed into his head for his mentality. Nothing is truly known about Orikalkin, not even his gender, thus leaving the world unprepared for it's arrival.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 03:38:48 PM by Sin »

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Humor Is the spice of life!
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2005, 05:31:48 PM »
Name: Odd Thomas
Eye Color: Bright Silver
Hair Color: Bright White
Height: 5'9
Weight: 150
Personality: Friendly, always wondering if he's see his friends dead or alive.
Appearence: Normal except for his hair and eyes
Trademark: His Twin foot long water steel daggers at his waste and his eyes and hair
History:
My name is Odd Thomas, though in this age when fame is the altar at which most people worship, I am not sure why you should care who I am or that I exist.

I am not a celebrity. I am not the child of a celebrity. I have never been married to, never been abused by, and never provided a kidney for transplantation into any celebrity. Furthermore, I have no desire to be a celebrity.

In fact I am such a nonentity by the standards of our culture that People magazine not only will never feature a piece about me but might also reject my attempts to subscribe to their publication on the grounds that the black-hole gravity of my noncelebrity is powerful enough to suck their entire enterprise into oblivion.

“The dead don't talk. I don't know why.” But they do try to communicate, with a short-order cook in a small desert town serving as their reluctant confidant. Odd Thomas thinks of himself as an ordinary guy, if possessed of a certain measure of talent at the Pico Mundo Grill and rapturously in love with the most beautiful girl in the world, Stormy Llewellyn. Maybe he has a gift, maybe it’s a curse, Odd has never been sure, but he tries to do his best by the silent souls who seek him out.
Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
~

Offline xxmember

• Clean
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2005, 08:08:10 AM »
what?
i can't see
how to see
thank u

Offline kerosaki-kun

• rival of the pedo bear "the loli king"
  • Clean
  • ^loli is not wrong sakura^
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2006, 12:55:15 AM »
Name:junpie kerosaki
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:black
Height:5'11"
Weight:172 lbs
Personality:loves books so much he would buy a book he has never read over food
Appearance:black shirt black pants black shoes and kinda pale (not to pale just a little[due to lack of sun light])
Trademark:shirt and pants made of paper
History: ever since he was little he was reading books until one day at the age of 8 he became a paper master ever since there has been nothing except books and carnage (do to people hunting him for his abilities) he sees a book he has not read he will kill to have it his papers skills are really powerful he creates a sword and fights he creates a paper gun and paper bullits to shoot knows almost nothing but killing until the age of 15then he met a girl with aqua blue hair and green eyes who also shared his love of books (but not a paper master) her parents adopted him and he started going to school after 7 months the people who where after him found him and he fled with shinobu katooji (the girl he met) vowing to protect her no matter what...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 12:58:27 AM by kerosaki-kun »
<actul phone call>
me:oi mom
mom:god damn you call a lot
me:i thought you fell asleep again
mom:I'm bringing your food so shut up I'm surprised you stopped looking at loli to call me
me:...

pwnd by my own mom the shame

[ rival of the pedo bear " the loli king " ]
^that will be there un till i get my title^

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2007, 06:18:30 PM »
Is it OK if I fill the profile??
I guess it's oK..

Name: Kenta Kujo
Eye Color: Lime green
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1
Weight: 164lbs
Personality: short-tempered, a little shy, but reliable in fighting, martial artist
Appearance: He dressed like a monk, but he's not bald.. his hair like "clouds" in FF7
Trademark: Always wear a glove in his left hand, left-handed fighter..
History: He was abandoned when he was child, adopted by a group of monks in a remote mountain when he was 10 and he was with them until somebody killed them.. Then he started to search the murderer to avenge..
In the middle of his journey, he make a pact with Pandora, a powerful evil to gain a limitless power, and he let the evil to lie in his body as an exchange.. and so, his journey began..
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2007, 12:35:05 AM »
Name:raikousen
Eye Color:red
Hair Color:reddish silver
Height:5'9
Weight:120 pounds
Personality:cold blood killer,gentle with females,kills when needed,a good friend,true to his words,weird, funny, clumsy, dont make him angry you'll regret it (if you'll live), worry free, a very dangerous enemy, always smiles
Appearence:he always carry a sword that is always on his back,a gun on his belt, another sword on his bag, a dagger on his pocket, his hair is long (reaches the shoulder) and straight, occasionally smoke, always wear plain black t-shirt and a black pants
Trademark:a strong wind blows while he pass
History:originally a simple person with simple life but when the day of chaos came something awakened inside him because of the seiryuu. as he was running towards his girlfriends house he saw that she was killed and so strong wind blew and all the house and fire has gone up with the wind. he seeks for revenge and all that people who has gone through his village has died. some survivors saw that a bunch of thunder was striking their village. after this he went to different places just to find his killer....
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 01:29:36 AM by Kazenoken »

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2007, 09:29:56 PM »
Name:Ichijou, Kazuki:alias (black sword)
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Golden yellow
Height:5'9
Weight:123 pounds
Personality:kind and simple minded person a good cook but when he's serious he bandages his let eye and wears a black cloak with a sword  which has a black blade hidden beneath his cloack and changes personality from a simpleton to a cold-blooded murderer nonetheless he cares for the safety of others

Trademark: a white fan and the black sword he carries

History:a cold blooded assasin who kills under the the order of the organization he works for but it all change after meeting a girl named maria which she teach him that killing is wrong and life should be cherished and should not be taken for granted, but after living peacefull with maria the organization decided that they need him and decided to kill maria to take him back furious becoz of marias death he decides to take revenge on the organization  and destroying it
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 07:23:10 PM by Kite »

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2007, 03:48:00 PM »
Holy cow, every since January, there's been three people making profiles for this?  That's really surprising.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2007, 03:44:54 PM »
and how can that be suprising ???

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2007, 06:59:29 PM »
 :o

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
*ignores the smilies*

Well, it's surprising since there's interest for the rpg that literally hasn't been updated in a year and a month.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
ok i get it! :D

anything