Author Topic: What about Ichigo 100%  (Read 5175 times)

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
What about Ichigo 100%
« on: April 23, 2004, 03:18:59 PM »
I haven't got the chance to read Ichigo 100% yet. I was just wondering what it was about. If anybody can answer this(which I'm sure there is) I would be extremely greatful.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline nahus

• Canadian. Blame Him.
  • Clean
Re:What about Ichigo 100%
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 07:05:35 PM »
To put it simple, One guy with no idea how to deal with women, 4 and more girls to come that love him.

Drives his life insane, reallly hilarious, READ IT.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 05:10:30 PM »
Thanks a lot. It sounds like a pretty good manga. I'll check it out sometime.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Xeno

• Artist in Training
  • Addict
  • O.o whut?
    • XenoVash.Devaintart.com
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 05:11:32 PM »
I like it alot can't wait till more is put on the site ;D

Offline nasha

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 06:33:59 PM »
Hey, I'm new here, but I've read a lot of mangas (I think it's much better than the anime). I just read all the chapters you guys released and I have to say this manga is one of the best that I have ever read. To the translators of this series: Keep up the good work, and you'll always have one grateful fan, being me. One more question, I have also read "Lilim Kiss" by the same mangaka, are there any other mangas by him/her?
Thanks

Waya475

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2004, 06:49:27 PM »
Hey, I'm new here, but I've read a lot of mangas (I think it's much better than the anime). I just read all the chapters you guys released and I have to say this manga is one of the best that I have ever read. To the translators of this series: Keep up the good work, and you'll always have one grateful fan, being me. One more question, I have also read "Lilim Kiss" by the same mangaka, are there any other mangas by him/her?
Thanks

Um.....what anime?

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2004, 09:00:52 PM »
I think nasha meant on a generic basis...

but, I have to say, I used to be a big anime retard until I realized most mangas were better than their anime counterparts.... and also a lot of good manga don't/may never become animated.

Offline BOZZY

• Clean
  • Sumika rules!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2004, 10:31:31 PM »
Thanks

There's another series done by... the mangaka called Akane-Chan Overdrive... it's being scanlated by Solaris... It's about how this guy's soul flies out of his body after being tripped and the soul goes into the body of a young girl that looks much like Tsukasa from Ichigo 100% or the lighter haired coloured girl from Lilim Kiss... So far the story has covered how the main character deals with being in a girl's body and this Buddhist monk-looking angel who is trying to get the soul of Akane to come back to her body so the main character can go back to his old body...

Offline nasha

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 12:49:31 PM »
Yeah, I mean most mangas are better than their anime counterparts (with exceptions like naruto, which is almost exactly like the manga), and thanks for the title, the manga sounds good, I'll check it out. :)
Peace

Offline chumsy

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 01:24:54 AM »
actually ive noticed most manga artists use characters that look very similar in thier other works as well. they prolly just change the hair other bits of detail a bit but u can really tell its almost the same.

Offline xL

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 11:10:44 PM »
actually ive noticed most manga artists use characters that look very similar in thier other works as well. they prolly just change the hair other bits of detail a bit but u can really tell its almost the same.

yea...noticed that...for lilim kiss, akane-chan overdrive....theyre like a spittin image. the girl from akane-chan looks like noshino...lilim looks like aya...eh...its all gravvy.
its a great read.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2004, 03:07:11 PM »
xL: plz dont spell "Nishino" wrong again... otherwise I'll hunt you down... >:(

Offline yl1019

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 12:38:33 PM »
It's a a manga now have 6 pretty girls (till Vol. 10, chapter 83), and you have a feeling that expect Aya no one can capture the hero.
I love Yui and Tsukasa the most, though.

Offline chumsy

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 02:55:01 PM »
ya its too bad we all know who hes gonna end up with. really no point in adding new girls except for fan service i guess u could say. hes just gonna reject them but not reject them so they keep trying to win him over even tho its hopeless.

Offline Dee Dark

• Clean
  • Emu mania, Manga addict
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2004, 05:05:21 AM »
I disagree, Ichigo 100% is one of the rarest mangas that the author adds a new character (at least up to ch 71) with the intention of extracting more of the main guy, and the characters are not thrown away then...

Instead, they grow in psycologically and in depth, and they keep major roles in the main guy's life as well...

Even if Junpei ends up with Toujo (what I'm willing for), the other characters were not wasted, they helped him to grow, as he did to them...

(to tell you the truth, the only "wasted" character so far is Ookusa; after they entered in Izumikasa High he showed up a couple of times and then disappeared - is this guy dead? ;D )

anything