Author Topic: what movie did u get nightmares from  (Read 23071 times)

Dragon_Breeder

Re:what movie did u get nightmares from
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2004, 10:21:44 AM »
The only movie that scared me was the first Children of the Corn when I was in third grade.

Offline Daesomst

• Budding Addict
  • :D
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2004, 10:27:01 AM »
Eh...Child's Play scared the hell out of me when I was little.
*shudders*

Offline kgbdarkday

• Clean
  • im batman
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2004, 09:44:18 PM »
GREASE! i think maybe b/c the hair or the songs

Offline tommygirl

• Slightly Buzzed
  • La?
    • Last Nite
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2004, 01:38:36 AM »
bambi, little mermaid, dumbo, beauty and the beast, basically every disney movie, haha! oh and the labyrinth... dont think i spelled that right.... oh well

"Well I never! A half-demon I just met sticking his hand in my chest!?!"

Shuugo Asagi

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2004, 06:33:41 PM »
I have yet to find a movie under the catagory of horror that's scared me.  Some other types of movies have though.  For instance The Devil's Arithmatic. It's about the concentration camps. I had to watch that in 7th grade Social Studies.

Offline tommygirl

• Slightly Buzzed
  • La?
    • Last Nite
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2004, 02:48:58 PM »
dude... that would really freak me out... stuff like that im really sensitive about...

Offline Kairu de Large

• Addict
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2004, 05:51:56 PM »
To this day I have not found one movie that scared me or made me squeamish at all. Horror movies are usually more funny than scary to me. I've watched horrow movies at night, alone, in pitch black dark and wasn't scared at all.

All my friends could be trembling in fear and on the verge of puking from the carnage and i'll just be sitting there bored, holding my head up with hand, and occasionally making comments.... But alot of horror movies are good, not scary at all but good.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 06:01:45 PM by Kairu the Homicidal Maniac »

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2004, 12:03:14 PM »
Pikachu's Vacation.... :o
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 12:03:37 PM by whore-sama »

Vampire Hunter D

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2004, 11:52:26 AM »
i dont know if you guys n gals have ever heard of these movies there are not main stream and are banned in i think 40 states so alot of you might have not but the FACES OF DEATH series really got to me , they aint really scary movies they show real fotage of real people getting killed.  For instance they had this one part with five guys lined up for exucutn by firring squad they all had rags over theier eyes the soldiers took aim and fired killed 5 guys right in front of your eyes.  Im preety sure theres 5 volumes , im not bs'n either becuse i know some of you are young and this came out back when i was young and it stayed kinda under ground cult favorite.

Offline D. Ender

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Look Ma! Its a Villian!
    • Twisted Irony
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2004, 11:54:57 AM »
None have given me nightmares..
Mainly cuz I dont get nightmares.
I'm one of the like.. 20% of society, that lucid dreams.
Think of it as.. I dunno.
Being in the matrix..
and being Neo.
You can bend your dreams to your will.
Its really fun.
The worlds best video game.

But, My favorite horror flicks of all time are..
Event Horizon
and
The Exorcist.

Followed by every hokey zombie movie in history. XD

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2004, 12:38:02 PM »
i had a 'lucid' dream once

on a completely different note , i opened up my packet of fruit pastilles and found that the last five i had were all of the 5 colours!!!  

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline tommygirl

• Slightly Buzzed
  • La?
    • Last Nite
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2004, 05:01:43 PM »
i dont know if you guys n gals have ever heard of these movies there are not main stream and are banned in i think 40 states so alot of you might have not but the FACES OF DEATH series really got to me , they aint really scary movies they show real fotage of real people getting killed.  For instance they had this one part with five guys lined up for exucutn by firring squad they all had rags over theier eyes the soldiers took aim and fired killed 5 guys right in front of your eyes.  Im preety sure theres 5 volumes , im not bs'n either becuse i know some of you are young and this came out back when i was young and it stayed kinda under ground cult favorite.

i dont really consider faces of death a movie... any of them actually.

i do think that the reality movies, or any type of programing really, have to make you feel the worst... not saying everyone is like that... but i have always felt that the accurate and truthful horrors of the world are always a lot worse... cause you know they arnt made up... like the horror movies you see... you know it is all acting... so you cant get to scared...

Offline D. Ender

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Look Ma! Its a Villian!
    • Twisted Irony
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2004, 07:39:16 AM »

-L- I got drunk and went to a faces of death marathon once, It was two hours away from where I lived, but seemed like a good idea at the time. -BOL-

Half my friends puked (Wether from the booze we snuck in, or from the movie..) So did many other people in the theate... I just sat there, munching out. It was funny as all hell. ^^

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2004, 06:16:16 AM »
what movie did u gave u nightmares?? or just scared u??

well the ones that gives me nightmears are ones that have masks in them. or any horrer movie.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2004, 09:02:16 AM »
Christine.  I saw it when I was fairly young, and in an old run down theater.  
Now Watching: 

anything