Author Topic: what movie did u get nightmares from  (Read 23052 times)

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
Re: what movie did u get nightmares from
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2004, 10:26:57 PM »
I was at an anime convention once and I mistakenly went into a screening room thinking a kung fu flick was playing.  In reality it was the _crappy overly long series_ movie.  I only saw 30 seconds of it, but I still have nightmares of it and the room filled with _crappy overly long series_ cosplayers to this day...
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline escapethiswurld

• Clean
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2004, 03:14:21 PM »
 the grudge scared the crap out of me! i had night mares 4 like a week -_- only cuz i dun like the dark and gg was sayin wat she would do at this moment in that movie (tuck and roll out the third floor window)  lol i told her id be in fetal position of the floor already dead from fright. (it was a dark sene and i dun like the dark so i would have died)

cuteflyz89

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2004, 06:51:39 PM »
just rembered one.. the wizard of oz.. ugh those monkeys scared me so bad! and that wicked wicth I didnt like her... no, no,no.. not at all.. she was creepy.

Offline GraVe

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2004, 08:49:45 PM »
Kazaam

Scariest movie everr

Offline YoukaiBloodLust

• Clean
  • some in joke i don't get
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2004, 10:35:08 AM »
When i was 4 i saw one of the childs plays movies.  For the next 6 years I thought that Chucky was in my closet attempting to suck my soul though some dark black hole like portal.

P.S
 Kazaam made me cry.  :'(

don't visit my forum, I never update it.
http://drunkenbastard.proboards22.com/index.cgi

aznrocker23

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2005, 12:45:26 PM »
i got nightmares from the ring,the grudge,(enen though i fell asleep ;D)halloween,ring 2,freddy vs. jason,scream.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2005, 02:44:39 PM »
A whole bunch of foriegn films.
Tale of two Sisters, Ringu, Grudge, Koma, The eye.
Then some American movies.
Chucky, Jason, Freddy movies, The Wizzard of Oz.
The special effects sucked. And sometimes the movie isnt even seriously scary. But when you start to think it can happen and what your reaction could be, thats when you piss your pants. I had a dream for years (It started when i was about 4 or 5) from the witch in The Wizzard of Oz. I thought she turned my freinds to stone and was gonna cook me. Adn she woldnt melt but she melted me. And that evil *hore was chasing me everywhere. And I though when I was younger that all my dolls and would ocme to life too. But instead of  just knifes, guns, bombs, grenades, etc.
-sLaVeGiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I have never failed to satisfy!!
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2005, 12:05:57 PM »
The Relic and Pumpkin Head *shudders* gave me bad dreams when i was younger.

Has anyone ever cried during a nightmare and then woke up and you were actually tearing?

The best thing about a nightmare is when you wake up and your like "woohoo it was only a dream, my hand is still attached and my friends live" [Sometimes your having a good dream and your like "dammit it was only a dream]

(Flying dreams are the best ever!)

Offline hieisbrat

• Clean
  • I'm not afarid to bite you.!!!! O_o
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
I may not have nightmares but I still really dislike clowns because of Stephen Kings' "It."
GRRRRRR

Offline arekkusu

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2005, 06:46:59 PM »
Kazaam

Scariest movie everr
scariest thing about this movie was the fact that they cast Shaq for the main role.. :P

in american history x, the most nightmare inducing bit would have to be where that nazi guy tells the carjacker to "bite the gutter, bitch" and then... ahem.. yeh.. gave me a fear of dentists for some reason >_>

Has anyone ever cried during a nightmare and then woke up and you were actually tearing?
yeah i had this dream where my mum got killed.. and i soo believed that it was real.. i woke up like -_-. then i was like wait a sec >_> then ^_^ phew..

i saw the original version of "the grudge" (japanese of course) and it really freaked me out.. i never venture into my attic without a large weapon.. haha

"He who chases two hares, catches rabies..."

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2005, 06:42:57 PM »

I have. I had a dream that my girlfriend was leaving me for my best friend. Also, that was after it already happened. Anyway, yes, I woke up crying my pecks off.

Ha ha, your mention of flying dreams reminds me of the dreams that I used to have when I skateboarded. I used to come home after a hard day of skating and fall asleep on my bed. I'd always imagine some trick I was doing and kick my legs in my sleep. That really bummed me out because it messed the shit up out of my ankles. It was cool though. ::)

i got nightmares from the ring,the grudge,(Even though i fell asleep ;D)halloween,ring 2,Freddy vs. Jason,scream.

Scream? You're serious? Someone tell me this guy's not serious. Pansie.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

fynefilo

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2005, 12:15:35 AM »
Haha, I got nightmares from Scream, but that was only cuz I was 6-8. During those years, I was forced to watch those kinds of movies (Halloween, Child's Play) or get left out by my older sis and cousins, who were just 1-4 years older than me.

Now when I watch the crazy serial killer movies, I just get scared during the movie and edgy for the next day or two. The Grudge didn't scare me at all, well it did, but just because it pops outta nowhere and stuff. And the Ring was good and scary. I still haven't watched any Freddy or Jason movies but I'm a bit over those movies now. I still get scared from them, but I don't have actual nightmares.

The only movies that freak me out the most are those supernatural, ghost kinda stuff...That scares the hell outta me.

The only actual nightmare that I can remember from a movie was Michael Myers coming to kill me. Lolz, I was really scared. When I woke up I had tears coming out...And this happened just this year. I have no idea why I had that dream cuz I hadn't watched a horror movie in months...

Offline Kiarra

• Clean
  • ~Kiarra valweyn el'quarra~
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2005, 11:43:37 PM »
All horror movies T_T ugh...i hate them.....that's why i don't like horror films very very much......

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2005, 06:35:43 AM »
The last movie I recieved nightmares from would be Child's Play. I was 10 and after watching it I had to go to sleep. Which ended up being in a room full of Chucky dolls. Not a nice experiance.

Offline Lost Soul

• Angel of Love and Hate
  • Clean
  • Love that is lost, is found.
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2006, 07:19:04 AM »
Hm...I'd have to say either IT or Nightmare on Elm Street. I got freaked out. And didn't want to go in my room alone. >_<'

To reach KitsuneGirl- Kitsune_In_The_Rain@msn.com <3 you friend!!