Author Topic: The Official Video Game Help Thread  (Read 10333 times)

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
The Official Video Game Help Thread
« on: April 05, 2004, 02:14:57 PM »
in this thread, feel free to post questions you have about certain games, such as if you are stuck or you don't know how to get an item. i created this thread because of the numerous threads people have posted pertaining to this, so i thought, why not just one big thread? if your question has not been answered or you are having trouble getting a good answer visit www.gamefaqs.com for all your strategy guide needs.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 02:20:22 PM by clash »

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Vampire Hunter D

Re:The Official Video Game Help Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 11:20:01 PM »
well i just rented out Resident evil outbreak ps2 and i have no connection for the internet, but i would like to become a zombie. I tough if i got infected once it reacehed 100% i would be a zombie but it just went to game over, so how can i become a zombie.

Offline notbob

• Slightly Buzzed
  • YOUR HEAD A SPLODE
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 03:08:23 PM »
Actually I think it would be easier and better for each question to be its own thread.  I am not inclined to check all the new posts here because they could be about any game, whereas individual threads are labeled and if I know how to help someone in a game, I can just go there and post it.  I think the questions would get many more responses that way.

Shuugo Asagi

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 09:03:54 AM »
well for most of your answers to all of your gaming questions just go to www.gamefaqs.com  Although many of you know of this place you odn't bother to go there to find the answers you seek.

Vampire Hunter D

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 12:31:46 PM »
thanks for the info

Sensei_of_Hentai

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 02:36:25 PM »
Can someone tell me how to beat Yunalesca on Final Fantasy X?

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 08:28:38 PM »
you dont, once you see her tis the end of the game. you see squar thought it would be funny to have a point in the game where theirs an imposibly hard boss to beat so you keep trying but never win and just end up realy realy realy pissed off

Offline Daesomst

• Budding Addict
  • :D
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 12:16:42 PM »
you dont, once you see her tis the end of the game. you see squar thought it would be funny to have a point in the game where theirs an imposibly hard boss to beat so you keep trying but never win and just end up realy realy realy pissed off

LOL
I used to think that same thing.
It's been a month since it's been posted, so I don't know how much help it'll be.
I powered up all of Yuna's Aeons before the battle, and got her overdrive all the way up.
Then I unload on Yunalesca because I hate her.

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2004, 10:26:48 AM »
I've had a question about Morrowind. I bought the entire set one day, all three, Morrowind, Tribunal, and Blood Moon, and I have it all installed on my computer. There is one problem though, I can't get online. I don't know how you can play online! Does anyone know how I cannot get online? There is no button or anything about it.

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2004, 01:25:48 PM »
eternal darkness, (only got it a while ago)

the part where you get a note saying '(to continue your journey into the past, you must find the 88 keys)  

.....like fuck am i looking for keys,  is it a chapter page?

prince charming: download gamespy, it will put it on the online play list automatically.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 01:27:10 PM by Final Saiyyan »

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2004, 10:31:44 PM »
Where do I get that at?

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 09:57:10 AM »
here..

http://www.gamespy.com/software/

gamespy arcade should automatically scan your computer for any games that feature online play, you can join games and stuff in the  
game chatroom place.

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2004, 08:36:59 AM »
Thanks man, I'll do that when I get home and get around to play the game. I have lots of work to do as of late.

Offline Cimorine

• Clean
  • Bite me
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2004, 03:14:34 PM »
Can ya answer any questions about Dark Ages?   ???

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2004, 03:19:16 PM »
have you tried www.gamefaqs.com it has walkthroughs.etc for games

-

anything