Author Topic: Shit like this deserves its own category  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
Re: Shit like this deserves its own category
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 10:01:51 AM »
senseless fun for hours on end

yes

you really either love or hate the game, its a real oddity in the gaming world, there is no logical explanation for my excitement over this game since im really a strategy person , any other game i get bored with rather quickly, but animal crossing is the the complete opposite, like you said, it takes no thought whatsoever.

don't get me wrong,
with me the more complicating/challenging a game is the better, i hate buying games to only feel ripped off 3 hours later with a finshed title thats only purpose is an ornament, but somehow the thought of a game with absoloutely no challege whatsoever is appealing, i blame the fact that its totally open ended and its something different for me i guess.

The fact that its portable is a bonus too, wonderful way to extinguish headaches on the go.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 10:06:14 AM by Final Saiyyan »

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 10:36:28 AM »
Well if that's the case then i regret to inform you EBGames was being economical with the truth.

nobody knows

Well, if I'm right later in the year, you owe me an apology.  :P  ;D

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 10:48:58 AM »
 :(

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

anything