Author Topic: Knights of the Old Republic 2  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
Knights of the Old Republic 2
« on: February 14, 2005, 07:11:17 PM »
I have just started playing it so I wondered if anyone else here has played it? The storyline is even better than the first one and the new things you can do with your skills was a nice addition.

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
Re: Knights of the Old Republic 2
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 06:04:51 PM »
I played the first one but the second one hasent mad it to panama yet but Im waiting
The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 06:23:09 AM »
I played the first one and the second one I don't know if it's here already (Canada). I used to love all that you could do and the multiple ways you could finish a mission etc.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Ban Sama

• Clean
  • Shinmeiryuu Dojo
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 08:58:01 AM »
I played the 1st one and finished the 2nd one. IMHO the 1st one's story is waaay much better.  KOTOR 2 was a letdown for me storywise. It didnt have the awesome plot twist that the 1st one had. I liked the cool lightsaber stances tho

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 07:49:57 PM »
The only bad things about KotOR 2 were the many glitches and a few unfinished sidequests that were not taken out completely. As for the storyline it lived up to and in my opinion surpassed that of KotOR 1 since the interface, battle system and many other things were kept the same except for improvements. Also instead of having only yourself being affected by your decisions you entire party was affected as it should be.