Author Topic: World of Warcraft!  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
World of Warcraft!
« on: December 20, 2004, 12:47:20 AM »
Ya, finally got it and it is great! I can't really stopped playing. You can zone out for hours on that thing. Right now I'm only a level 10 Night Elf Hunter, not bad really. I need to find a way to get lots of gold. 100 to be precise. I want to learn how to ride and buy a Saberfang or whatever their called. Yeehaw!

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
Re: World of Warcraft!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 11:02:44 AM »
I have this game. It's the devil. You will get addicted. You will hate yourself.

But it's fucking awesome.

I have a level 34 troll shaman, but I have played in a week due to exams...

But yeah, there's no point in trying to save up to 100 gold (not that you could at your current level)... you can't ride a mount until you're level 40  :P

Horde > Alliance

(only pre-teen boys plays Alliance... which I believe you are >.> )

Seirie

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 10:00:44 AM »
I actually bought this game, but gave it to my mom so she could get it for me for xmas, cuz she really doesnt have anything else to get me.

Once I get it back I will be playing it right away. I suspect, as with all Blizzard games, I will be hooked as hell. But not addicted enough to the point where I cant find the time to talk to the people I care about  :) .

I will be playing on the Earthen Ring: Roleplaying server for those of you who wish to be destoryed. I will be a night elf for damn sure cuz they look so sweet, not sure about class yet.

Offline Tanoliko

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like Monkies.
    • JPN Club Forum (It died)
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 12:41:58 PM »
i <3 Warcraft 2...Have as of yet to play 3. It makes me sad.
The meaning of love = Useless

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
Anyone play WoW?
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 02:23:16 PM »
Ive been playing World of Warcraft for a month now.. and its completly outstanding.. I played FFXI before WoW and all I can say is WoW is much better then FFXI.. by alot. The market system is much better, the leveling is better.. the PVP system is outstanding and raids are fun as hell..

Who plays? and what do you guys think?

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 09:36:47 AM »
*Merges*

Offline Cloud13m

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Anyone play WoW?
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 12:41:14 AM »
Ive been playing World of Warcraft for a month now.. and its completly outstanding.. I played FFXI before WoW and all I can say is WoW is much better then FFXI.. by alot. The market system is much better, the leveling is better.. the PVP system is outstanding and raids are fun as hell..

Who plays? and what do you guys think?

The Market or "Auction House" system can not be compared to FFXI at all because it is nearly non existent. FFXI's economy is very complex while having gold in WoW barely matters because the Auction House is nearly empty so you have to find people to but stuff from. Also, the lvling is ALOT easier but that doesn't mean its better. In FFXI you need to party with people while in WoW you can just run around killing everything in 30 seconds non stop for hours. WoW is more for the casual gamer who wants to lvl a few hours on their own. When hardcore players play it they get can get to lvl 60 in a very short time. But the PvP system is definetly 9999999999999x better than FFXI