Author Topic: The Suffering.  (Read 2030 times)

cuteflyz89

The Suffering.
« on: December 30, 2004, 06:50:01 PM »
How many of you have heard of this game? If so what do you think of it? It's for the ps2 and I think for something eles.

In my own words it rocks ass! This is the first game that has ever scared me. It is so relaistic, like you can flush the toilete and turn on water ect. But like it's about this guy who suposidly killed his famly and went to prison on death row.  He now has to get out while killing some creatures and having flash backs along the way.  But the prison he is at is also haunted.

But like when your in sernten areas things will pop down from the ceilling and try to kill you. They have small cut scenes, and stuff here and there. But I definatly like this game. But the only bad thing my mom says is the cussing lol They use so much profanity. Like every other word from their mouth is a swear word. But another it is very very gruesome and gory.

But all round it's ano awesome game.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 06:50:48 PM by Kitsune Girl8904 »

Offline woodsyd

• Accidental Pimp
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Get away ugly
Re: The Suffering.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 09:10:13 PM »
yeah but gory/gruesome is awesome anyway and cussing makes it more realistic i mean if things were coming out of the celing trying to kill you you wouldn't be like "oh good golly gosh you bad little monster i'll show you" yeah i've heard of the game but have never played it
crazy kids and their crazy sigs...I dunno about 'em *shakes head*

cuteflyz89

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 07:57:08 AM »
Yeah, I mean I don't mind it, it's just that my mom and dad are like can't you turn the cussing off? I'm like noo...lol... but anyway yeah my mom doens't like the gorey stuff. she only bought cause I was begging her to lol.

Offline woodsyd

• Accidental Pimp
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Get away ugly
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 09:54:35 PM »
haha sounds like my mom with gta sa
but anyway, yeah I think I might check that out sounds cool
crazy kids and their crazy sigs...I dunno about 'em *shakes head*

cuteflyz89

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 03:41:07 PM »
Oh my goodness!  ;D i finished the game it is is soo awesome! It's makes sense at the end. cause at the begining you just know that his famly died... but yeah... if you play it non stop you will finish it in less than a week. i would have finished faster but i was grounded from the game. lol but overall i really like this game and i belive there is a part two comming out! ;D yeah!

anything