Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3, anyone played it yet?  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: Metal Gear Solid 3, anyone played it yet?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2005, 10:26:35 AM »
Yeah... I agree about the plot. I'm glad that Kojima didn't step down after MGS2. =p

Although... If he's ever actually gonna step down, I guess now would be the time. The whole plot of MGS has pretty much been explained. It'd be a shame if there was never a new MGS, but it'd also be a shame if there's a new one and the plot sucks... =/

Offline Xeno

• Artist in Training
  • Addict
  • O.o whut?
    • XenoVash.Devaintart.com
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2005, 05:56:17 PM »
Bought it, Played it, Beat it, loved it.

It has an very kick ass story in it.

Offline Cresk

• Clean
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 12:33:11 PM »
got it... played it... loved it.. cant get over the twist at the end... (after you watch the credits)   killer soundtrack... very challenging on hard...  (normal was annoying when i was fighting "The Sorrow" .... that was hard as hell ))

But all and all.. ALOT of replay value... specially on harder difficulties

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 09:14:04 PM »
I'm currently playing it. I don't play it alot though because I have what they call a social life which consists of getting out of my very messy room and interacting with humans. That's pretty much the only reason that I don't play it non-stop though. I think it's an excellent game. I love it. ;)

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2005, 10:28:59 PM »
(normal was annoying when i was fighting "The Sorrow" .... that was hard as hell ))

it all depends on how many people you've killed throughout the game.  i killed a hell of a lot of people so i had to concentrate on dodging the bastards.  also, i don't remember totally but i think when you die you can use the revival pill to wake up.

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 08:33:30 AM »
That's how you beat the sorrow, after you die at any point you use the revival pill.  The only reason to make it to the end is so that you can get the sorrow's camo.  As far as hiding goes, it's pretty useless most places, but it makes your movements completely silent.  IE, no footsteps, or any sound made by running.  Too bad it doesn't make your gun silent, but it's still very useful for sneaking up on people, especially the end.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 07:20:52 AM »
Like I said, I haven't been playing the game that much. I've just beaten The Fear. I think I need to quit the game and start over on a higher difficulty because when fighting bosses and things like that I find that it's challenging but after they're defeated I think to myself, "That was too easy." Anyways, I'm gonna stop reading this thread as to not spoil the game for myself any further. ;)

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.