Author Topic: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!  (Read 39006 times)

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2005, 08:47:35 PM »
Ya I found it on accident. It's the one where Kozue decides to get a job w/ Manaka at the theater. The pic is after Kozue flashed her panties, Manaka tried to cover it up, and Tsukasa walked in on them.

Offline AmbiDextrose

• Budding Addict
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2005, 10:04:02 PM »
Heh. That was Chinami. Kozue doesn't appear until a good number of chapters.

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2005, 11:27:53 AM »
Ah ya, I just thought of Kozue cuz she's hotter. lol

Offline Takisho

• Clean
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2005, 02:12:59 PM »
LOL. That's great!

Offline Air~

• Clean
  • Close, but not quite!
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2005, 06:19:40 PM »
Once Tsukasa goes to Paris, Toujou will surely win Manaka back.

Offline mochi

• Clean
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2005, 06:02:45 PM »
i actually don't want toujou to go with manaka anymore. he doesn't deserve her. =[ i can't take that bastard's... oops... i mean his  indecisiveness anymore.

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2005, 09:51:19 AM »
Hear Hear...Manaka should wind up with.......................................................................................................................................Nobody

Sucks for him cuz he doesn't deserve any of the girls...
And as for Toujo, what would happen to her?...
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline BlackBishop

• Clean
  • We have ways of making you "tok"!
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2005, 12:13:27 AM »
I think in all honestly Manaka really should end up with someone, (hopefully Toujou), even tho his thinking and pondering really is starting to frustrate me. For me Toujou seems like the girl he'll end up with in all honesty.
Naze oretachi wa ikiteru darou na? Tabun oretachi no sonzai wa shiawasa no koto ga aru.
Sorenishitemo boku wa kodoku ni aruitenakerebanarimasen.

Offline haichi

• Clean
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2005, 10:24:10 PM »
Toujou Aya is the only member of Ichigo 100% to make it on the cover art of JUMP SUPER STARS
a Nintendo DS game coming in August in Japan.

I wonder if it means anything, I'm a huge Aya fan so I thought I would share

« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 10:26:39 PM by haichi »

Offline BlackBishop

• Clean
  • We have ways of making you "tok"!
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2005, 12:24:19 AM »
Yay for toujou!
:D
This weekend i'll finally be up to volume 15. hopefully there's gonna b a solution.... soon
lol
Naze oretachi wa ikiteru darou na? Tabun oretachi no sonzai wa shiawasa no koto ga aru.
Sorenishitemo boku wa kodoku ni aruitenakerebanarimasen.

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2005, 04:53:09 AM »
Well keep that hope up, it won't be over anytime soon  ;)

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2005, 11:23:50 AM »
Toujou Aya should have ended up with Manaka ages ago. And it's not only Manaka's fault, it was Toujou's also. I really don't believe that Manaka's indecision is the only issue at fault here. Toujou never was able to truly show her emotions. I think that they are both at fault here. However, I do know that Manaka's emotion for her waver depending on his relations with other girls. That is because he is scared of being alone. I don't know if anybody else here thinks that way but I would be open to any constructive comment.

I think that in the end Manaka and Toujou must be together because they both love each other and the relationship between Manaka and Nishino won't work. There's a difference between like and love.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2005, 05:58:28 PM »
yeah and there is also a difference in knowing or thinking if you love someone. XD
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 06:00:53 PM by Grahf »

G-thugin it up.

Offline Takisho

• Clean
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2005, 10:59:44 PM »
Toujou Aya should have ended up with Manaka ages ago. And it's not only Manaka's fault, it was Toujou's also. I really don't believe that Manaka's indecision is the only issue at fault here. Toujou never was able to truly show her emotions. I think that they are both at fault here. However, I do know that Manaka's emotion for her waver depending on his relations with other girls. That is because he is scared of being alone. I don't know if anybody else here thinks that way but I would be open to any constructive comment.

I think that in the end Manaka and Toujou must be together because they both love each other and the relationship between Manaka and Nishino won't work. There's a difference between like and love.

I hear that Zellgadus. It's true that Manaka and Aya should've been a couple since the moment Aya gave up the all-girls school to go into the same school as Manaka. However it's not so much as the character's fault that it is "How Things Are". Mangas are started in order to gain a profit. I still remember the golden days when Kawashita's manga's would only last 2-4 volumes but still be fulfilling. Those were the days. However Kawashita has made an incredibly long manga this time, one that can rival the length of mangas like Bleach, Naruto, Gantz(maybe not...), and others. I definately give kudos to Kawashita for accomplishing such a feat.

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2005, 04:13:06 AM »
sure as hell doesn't make it good. lol

I like mangas of this genre to be around 13 volumes.  anything more is overkill.

G-thugin it up.