Author Topic: Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]  (Read 6987 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]
« on: May 21, 2010, 06:30:11 AM »
your views, hopes and rage bout the new chapters or older ones.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:38:19 PM »
I'm liking the recent chapters, but I'm hoping we get to the end of the series pretty soon. Just like Bleach, this series is lasting too long.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 03:02:20 AM »
i wonder if any of the tail forms will manifest in the up coming chapters, i kinda wanna see a full kyuubi form.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 09:31:36 PM »
Okay just watched Naruto chapter 496. Seems like all the popular mangas ( Naruto, Bleach FMA) are all reaching their climaxes. The 9 tailed fox is finally released, in FMA Edward finally gets his arm back, and in Bleach all of them are fighting Aizen. This year will definitely be a year of surprises.
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 03:38:35 AM »
Spoiler:
Read the recent chapter too, so he finally took out the kyuubis seal and is now fighting it, wonder how long this training arc gonna last, Would be cool if naruto can turn Kyuubi when he unleashes all the 9 tails just like Bee when he shows a few of his Tails.

Biggest Question is whats that other power sasuke got? other than his brothers eyes, naruto seems to have seen something in the previous chapters, im guessing its another Bijuu but cant be sure bout it

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 03:53:50 AM »
Well, I read the new chapter as well. I find it interesting about the mentioning of the quality of seals used to trap the tailed-beasts inside their hosts. Makes me wonder about how much difference the type of seal makes between the interaction of the host and tailed-beast.

I do admit it would be interesting to see Naruto using the 9-tails form though I don't really see him using it unless it is the only way he could win since it is so destructive.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 04:00:19 AM »
He'll prolly use it at the end of their fight provided that the story follows what naruto said and they both do get killed

Does the number of tails correspond to the strength of the Bijuu?

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 04:13:07 AM »
The Kyuubi is like the head honcho of all the Bijuu. I know it was mentioned somewhere, if my memory serves, but I can't remember exactly where.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 04:18:06 AM »
Well, the way I see it the number of tails would be the overall chakra the beast has and how many forms it has. When Gaara was still a host he had several forms though it did not really have the power that the 9-tailed beast had. On average I would have to say that the three-tailed form of Naruto was equal to the full-power of the beast Gaara had.

Quite simply, yes the number of tails the Bijuu has would influence the overall power of the Bijuu. Though when sealed the amount of power depends on the skill of the host to the point that when the Bijuu and the host work very well together then they are even more powerful than the Bijuu by itself.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »
Wouldnt that mean that if naruto controls the kyuubi then sasukes sharingan would be useless =P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 11:10:10 PM by Kite »

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 12:41:07 AM »
Well I figure right now Naruto and Sasuke are about even in strength with Naruto having sage mode. If he can fully control the Kyuubi I think itll become a no contest unless if Sasuke winds up with some new power, maybe from Madara or something.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 01:39:31 AM »
a combined bijuu prolly, thats my best guess, mangekyos storong but i dont think its enough to fight against Sage Mode+ Kyuubi Chakra so im guessing either madara teached sasuke his jutsu or hes got a bijuu inside of him

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 11:16:55 AM »
Well, with the final stage of his sharingan I would say that after Naruto controls the Kyuubi they will be equal in strength or with Naruto being strong enough to win against Sasuke with little trouble.

As for learning jutsus from Madara I would not really think that Sasuke would do, because it seems that ever since the time skip Sasuke has been learning everything he knows from battle. Such as with Itachi giving him the Mangekyou sharingan which Sasuke has been evolving and strengthening until this point. The way I see it Sasuke will not get very many if any new jutsu's except from what he will obtain from implanting Itachi's eyes.

Also, I would believe that the Sharingan would only be able to control an uncontrolled Kyuubi so with Naruto mastering the Kyuubi's power that aspect of the Sharingan should have no effect.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 04:56:26 AM »
So we cant really see who would win, Sage Mode+Kyuubi Chakra VS Implant Sharingan+ Amaterasu at the very least the final battle would definitely memorable.

Chapter 497:
All i can say is that the Kyuubi is a Hater, Naruto Learned Genki Dama(though kinda small) and narutos mother looks like sakura, its really sad that only at the latter parts of the manga that naruto meets his parents.

cant remember where i heard this rumor but i heard that Narutos mother is another owner of Rinnegan like Pein/Pain, any facts on this? 

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 09:17:15 AM »
Honestly, I just think that the rumor does not really make that much sense. The reason is Jiraiya was suprised when he seen that Pein had the Rinnegan and he knew that Pein, at the time, would be the 'chosen one' according to the prophecy. Since Jiraiya knew Naruto's mother and father quite well I would believe that he would have known that Naruto's mother had the Rinnegan if she actually had it.

If I remember correctly, the Rinnegan just shows up in an individual when the world needs it so I rather doubt that two people in such a short time would have the Rinnegan.