Author Topic: Wonder if Manaka ever got into a gang fight  (Read 1341 times)

Offline terrankill

• Clean
  • The deads are gone but I'm still here
Wonder if Manaka ever got into a gang fight
« on: February 14, 2005, 09:05:30 PM »
     I was just recently got into a gang fight.  The fight actually started a few months before, online.  I was like myself, was in a chatroom and just saying shiit I don't know what.  Then out came this dude who was someone I used to know but at that moment in time I didn't know who he was, and apparently I got him mad, very mad that he threaten to hurt me or even kill me.  I took it lightly but when the big holidays roll around like Christmas and lunar calendar new year, where there's a big gathering I keep an eye out.  Christmas came and went without a sign of any threat, and when just this past weekend new year there it happened. 
It was a big celebration with lots of people going to this show.  The show ended and I was alone for a good 30 minutes.  I stood across the big open gym from the guy and his gang; he's the lowest in rank but the biggest in size in the gang.  I knew they were on a look out for me, I noticed there was no police around this year, yet I was safe there until an old man asked me to help them carry a box outside.  It was okay since I was going to carry it out the backdoor, yet then and there another old man asked me to carry it to the front door.  So I was somewhat reluctant to do so.  But to pay my respect I helped out.  I knew somehow they were following me outside but I took no thought about it.  I approached the man's van and place the box in, I turned around to walk back in, and three of them stood there. 
     So I turned back to the old man, deciding maybe if I walk with him he might provide me some safety.  So he closed the van's door and headed in and I followed along.  At the door as I was entering it, the dude started to yell out my name and said, "Yo you ain't talking shiit no more huh, ain't talking shiit about my brother no more huh, you ain't shiit now huh?"  I turned my head to a slight angel and said, "same old shiit man".  I turned back and was about to walk on, and at the corner of my eyes I saw a red fresh glowing bud reflected off my jacket.  It was somewhat fast but I instantaneously turned around and he was about swallow me whole.  I fell back on the stair and kicked him in the stomach, he landed a few punches on my face.  I pushed my body toward him and tried to grab his balls, yes it's dirty fighting but at least I didn't came from the back.  I tried to punch my back but that was just useless.  His boys broke us up and tried to whole him back.  He kept on shouting shiit and I just gave him a stare down, actually a stare up since he's 6 foot something.  One of these boys pulled him to the outside, and their swat leader confronted me and asked me why I talked shit.  I told him how stupidity of taking shiit online seriously is just stupid.  Then he kept on asking what I want, and I said fuck it and its over.  I walked up the stair and for some reason I looked back.  My friends were there confront that guy, so I went back down, I didn't want my friend to fight so I block them off and I walked outside.  My brother then confront that "leader" again and as they talked, the f*ckhead pushed my brother's head.  I saw it and so we went at it again.   
     I fell on the ground and he was somewhat on top of me.  I grabbed his right arm with my left, and his left was trying to choke me.  It was a very good thing for me cause now I have a free right arm, my stronnng hand!  I took at least 20 punches in his face, and when he decided to pulled his face away I hooked my leg behind his head and started to kick his face with the back of my ankle.  I would presume that it hurt a hell lot.  At the very near end I was always out of air thankfully my boys got him off of me.  His boys held him back and he kept on yelling like a girl, "he made me bleed, Anh Tam, he made me bleed".  This sort of choked me up.  Then out of no where and ran around and tried to do another from the behind.  It made me start yelling, "what kind of hero are you that all you do is from the behind", and I started to laugh over how he was f*cked up by me.
     The fight ended there, we drove to the back of the parking lot waiting for our girls.  As we waited, their "swat leader" came up and asked what we wanted.  He was trying to bluff and said "if you want to fight me then here I am".  We said we were cool with him, and as we continued to talk, he said he take me lightly for my sister sake.  I told him "don't give me that bullshiit; see me who I am, not my sister".  And as we reached the end, I told him "this is over, 1on1 it's over done, its over"  but the faggot said "it's not over until it's over", insisting to kill us.  He walked backward and yelled out, "Next time we see you, we cut you".  It was bullshiit of how they won't give up after they lost.  Anyhow we stood there for another while and then another two of their member drove up and started yelling.  One of them used to be somewhat sort of my cousin.  He said "Thuan why you hit my brothers huh", and Thuan who was my friend said, "when did I hit your brothers" and in fact he didn't, he fought with the Tam guy.  The f*cker then threw two punches at him, but I hesitated to jump in thinking of how he is sort of like my cousin and all.  We were lost in confusion, but I swear I won't going to hesitate the next time.   Those two guy left yelling how they going to f*ck us up, by the way his punches were weak sauce, my friend face got nothing of a mark on it, not even the skin tone color change.  But in a way the night ended with some sort of disappointment on my part even though I did do what I stand to do, and that was to f*ck up the nigga that wanted this shiit in the first place. 
     To top it off, I no longer live in a safe environment, well I live in Springfield, MA, the top 10 most dangerous city in the whole United States and we ain't even a big city.  Anyhow the question was, would Manaka ever get into a gang fight?  If so would he win or loose?  Would he even fight?  I might already know the answers but I guess it doesn't hurt to read other's opinion, hihi.  Oh by the way, I'm not associated with any gang. 

Oh for everyone concern, I'm planning on reporting this to the police if anything worst comes about,  so don't worry I won't gonna end up dead like two of that gang's members, they go by "blackdragon" I think
The deads are gone but I still linger on

Offline Sai308

• Clean
Re: Wonder if Manaka ever got into a gang fight
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 11:54:10 AM »
well i think manaka really wouldn't get into a fight but he might blow a few punches and run away. well they are japanese and not as much japanese highschool students fight as much as we do (but i am japanese).

by the way, is springfield really one of the most dangerous city? i live in MA to but i think brockton would be one of the most dangerous cities (not to affend anyone from there). well thats probably only the most dangerous city in my area, but compared to my town, brockton is a scary place.

Offline terrankill

• Clean
  • The deads are gone but I'm still here
Re: Wonder if Manaka ever got into a gang fight
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 03:20:34 PM »
Yea springfield is top 10 in most dangerous city, and top 20 in most aids...for our population we got lots of murders and accidents and all kind of shit, Holyork even got 6th graderd having sex, and that is like umm 10 minutes ride from springfield.  HAHA...crazy shit huh
The deads are gone but I still linger on