Poll

Who's cuter (look wise)??

Yui
15 (83.3%)
Chinami
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Who's cuter??  (Read 3204 times)

Offline Mujakisan1

• Clean
  • "Ne, ne, ne...Juusho to denwa bangou wa?!"
Who's cuter??
« on: December 03, 2004, 08:05:43 PM »
It's been buggin me. I can't decide.  I'd like your opinions.

Offline Mr. Kyosuke Sou

• Tsukasa Fanboy
  • Clean
Re: Who's cuter??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 11:01:56 AM »
wow.. i don't really like chinami... so i'll vote Yui.. since Yui is funny. ;) and is a bit cuter in my opinion
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 11:02:36 AM by Mr. Kyosuke Sou »
Boo!

Offline Silent_Edge

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 04:13:41 PM »
Yui, definitely.  Chinami seems to go after the guys with money in their pockets, and is also one of those attention-seekers with a jealous demeanor...  Yui, her whole little sister personality, and her comedic tone that the story place her in makes her likable, as opposed to Chinami.  I find it funny how she is always commented on her tooth.

Offline Mr. Kyosuke Sou

• Tsukasa Fanboy
  • Clean
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 05:19:45 PM »
i agree with silent edge compeletly. Yui's comedic tone in the story makes her very likeable in contrast to Chinami's attention seeking
Boo!

Offline AyaRuL35

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 08:37:55 PM »
Chanami is just one of those money crazy girls who tries to use charm and their useless bodies to attract the "rich" people and bankrupt em ... Yui is more acceptional and I believe you would trust her more .. =/ I just really hate those girls, if you can ever call them that, who are money craze its such a dissapointment with them around in this world  :-\

Offline Mujakisan1

• Clean
  • "Ne, ne, ne...Juusho to denwa bangou wa?!"
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 08:43:37 PM »
Hmm I dunno  :-\ Chinami has been only recently introduced and there could be a side of her that we've(those of use who have not read the untranslated scans) yet to see.

Offline Silent_Edge

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 06:52:31 PM »
Very true, but notice how she gets quite jealous when the other girls are around Manaka or vice versa.  For the attention, presumably, she is trying to get Manaka for her own selfish reasons.  But for now, I'll keep a so-so opinion on her personality until she shows improvement.

Offline giral

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 07:15:55 PM »
Chinami is fun too. In her way.

Both types of humor (cute little sister and selfish attention seeking) will are important in next volumes. I think.

But talking about only appearance, I think Chinami is more cute (and sexy?) I don't know.
How Mujakisan1 say, maybe Chinami show a side more kind (or evil?) later.

anything