Author Topic: Community Conversion  (Read 7002 times)

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Community Conversion
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:31:37 PM »
Shortly, I'll be taking the first step in reviving YAnime. I have decided to, at this time, revive it as an anime and manga discussion community. I hope to implement some nice features like reviews.

It is my intention to make this a place where a close-knit community can form and have fun. I don't intend the site to get large like AnimeSuki or other large boards, I'd much rather it be cozy and welcoming.

Please, do look forward to these changes!

Also, as the older themes are quite broken, I've switched to a more generic default for now.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
Re: Community Conversion
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 01:14:24 AM »
Welcome back Webmistress! And it's glad to hear that Yanime will be getting revived. I will also gladly offer my services where I can ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:15:40 AM by Asian_InvAsian »
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 12:44:25 PM »
Note that I have gone through and cleaned as much spam as I could find easily. Cleaned out all the accounts with 0 posts, then started working backwards through member registrations and checking each one by hand until about early 2009.

This does mean that any topics started by spammers have been removed, so post counts will have gone down if you posted on one of those topics.

If you notice further post spam, please use the "report to moderator" link and it will be handled. Please do not reply to it or quote it in reply.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:44:32 PM by Motoko-chan »
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 07:01:35 PM »
Thanks for the major help there Motoko.  ;D

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

anything