Author Topic: Eclipse or Twinturbo..  (Read 11964 times)

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
Re:Eclipse or Twinturbo..
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2004, 10:47:15 PM »
Heh well.. I was just doing a bit searching for 1991 Nissan 300zx 2+2.. This site called mongoose came up i clicked it.. 5 links for ebay motors for the Nissan.. I clicked the first link.. and  I looked at it.. The owner of it is in Arizona.. hes only like 30 mins away.. and has no bids so far and it ends tommorow.. So ill prob contact him tommorow or get my mom to when im at work but heres the link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6398&item=2485343741

Only 85,000 miles in it.. and its in good shape.. Wow is what i can say
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 10:52:05 PM by Seifer »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2004, 03:21:15 AM »
Bleh, automatic. >_< The rest looks great... but can you get a loan to pay off the other 90% in 48 hours? << That's tough. Good luck, though.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2004, 09:57:53 AM »
Bleh, automatic. >_< The rest looks great... but can you get a loan to pay off the other 90% in 48 hours? << That's tough. Good luck, though.

Nah, Ill be contacting him. And ill just ask him to hold car, considering I dont have the loan yet, and no one bidded on it. Hed be pretty glad probably if i bought it off him. He lives only 30 mins away so it wont be as hard to get done etc.. Ill call him today.

And if i do get a loan from the bank.. ill have to put at least a down payment to my bank for like 500 dollars.. so ill only owe 5,000 then. And if the owner is up for it.. Ill pay him full cash and just be on my way with the car ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 10:01:02 AM by Seifer »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2004, 01:01:46 PM »
Sweet... and as for a loan, our bank will loan up to 80% of the official blue book value of the car. Just in case, so you know. ^^

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2004, 12:44:59 AM »
Sweet... and as for a loan, our bank will loan up to 80% of the official blue book value of the car. Just in case, so you know. ^^

Heh.. well im going to the bank next week probably with my mom or w/e.. going to talk to the representative bout the loan.. and going to call the insurance rep monday to see how much it would cost monthly.. im thinking maybe 250-300.. and i make like minimum 700 a month.. so no biggie.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2004, 12:12:46 AM »
Well now i dont know if im going to get it now.. The deal is great.. 5.5k for a 300zx 91.. 4 seater.. only 85 thousand miles on it.. but i cant get a loan without being co-signed cause im under 18.. i talked to my dad bout it.. but hes being a little bitch about it so now he wants me to answer a shit load of gay questions he wrote down.. Then at the end.. he suggests i just put 2 grand in a shitty car we have.. A Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme... like a 90 which id never fucking put money in the peice of shit.. grr he makes me mad.. fucking dad.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2004, 08:05:49 AM »
Well now i dont know if im going to get it now.. The deal is great.. 5.5k for a 300zx 91.. 4 seater.. only 85 thousand miles on it.. but i cant get a loan without being co-signed cause im under 18.. i talked to my dad bout it.. but hes being a little bitch about it so now he wants me to answer a shit load of gay questions he wrote down.. Then at the end.. he suggests i just put 2 grand in a shitty car we have.. A Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme... like a 90 which id never fucking put money in the peice of shit.. grr he makes me mad.. fucking dad.

Heh, sounds like my dad. -_- Thank God for my mom. My mom just completely took on the loan, and I am just paying her the payments to give to the bank. I thought you knew you wouldn't be able to get a loan by yourself. ^^;; And even if you were 18, it would still be a stretch with no credit. I wouldn't have been able to get a loan, and I am 20...

And I agree, don't waste your money on a shitty car, I had many grudges with my dad over that kind of thing... he wanted me to find some old-person car for cheap that "has not been used more than to go to the grocery store". ::) No way.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2004, 08:15:46 AM »
oh nice cars!!!!!!!!!! me likey. lol. i just like the cars. i have seen it before.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2004, 08:16:27 AM »
i have seen it before.

You have seen what before?

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2004, 08:17:11 AM »
the cars da.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2004, 10:28:57 AM »

Heh, sounds like my dad. -_- Thank God for my mom. My mom just completely took on the loan, and I am just paying her the payments to give to the bank. I thought you knew you wouldn't be able to get a loan by yourself. ^^;; And even if you were 18, it would still be a stretch with no credit. I wouldn't have been able to get a loan, and I am 20...

And I agree, don't waste your money on a shitty car, I had many grudges with my dad over that kind of thing... he wanted me to find some old-person car for cheap that "has not been used more than to go to the grocery store". ::) No way.

Yea.. my mom would go on with it.. but my dad just bitch's and shit over it... Then when im done talking to him he said "Why dont I just give you the olds and we put  2 grand in the thing?" Then he trys to act cool and say "We can make it all tricked out" and im like wtf ok dont use that word again in my head.. What a tard.

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2004, 05:43:11 PM »
hahaha!!

Well he is most likely going to be paying insurance on it.  And insurance on a sports car is a killer.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2004, 08:49:31 PM »
Without a turbo, it should not be so bad. ^^;;

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2004, 11:24:11 PM »
hahaha!!

Well he is most likely going to be paying insurance on it.  And insurance on a sports car is a killer.

Ill be paying for insurance/loan.. so i dont see why they worry.

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2004, 06:16:17 AM »
Really?  That is cool.  But also, insurance for a young driver, under 24 and a sports car is a lot, maybe that is why they are not too pleasant about the idea.

anything