Author Topic: Eclipse or Twinturbo..  (Read 11938 times)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
Re:Eclipse or Twinturbo..
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2004, 02:14:46 PM »
Really?  That is cool.  But also, insurance for a young driver, under 24 and a sports car is a lot, maybe that is why they are not too pleasant about the idea.

I am under 24... and with a non-turbo Eclipse, my insurance is not any more than if I had say... a Corolla.

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2004, 07:06:54 AM »
Then maybe it is just NJ.  Damn NJ!!!!

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2004, 01:43:56 PM »
umm my insurance only be like 250-300..

And my mom was like.. instead of getting a loan.. why dont you just save up then buy it.. so i guess i gotta wait 5 months now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 01:44:25 PM by Seifer »

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2004, 06:13:20 PM »
lucky.  My insurance will be in the 900+

SeiferXI

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2004, 10:43:31 PM »
I plan on making the paint yellow like this 300zx..

So yea.. man its going to be tough work.. but i plan on buyin that one.. or the same one from a different guy..

Im turning 17 in October.. and i found out how much insurance would be for this..

Without Discounts:

6 months - 2,205.82 dollars
1 month - 367.00 dollars

With Discounts(good gpa over 3.0, Driving school):

6 months - 1,126.99 dollars
1 month - 187.00 dollars

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2004, 02:04:39 PM »
Might as well add this..

Well.. i contacted him, he hasnt gotten anyone to offer him yet(Thank ****ing god).. But the problem is i cant get a loan for the car.. cause the bank im with doesnt allow for a loan if the car is older then 5 years.. and its a 1991.. but this what im going to do if i buy the car.. So i have to save up.. that will be bout 5-6 months(prob by the end of febuarary, beggining of march ill have the cash)

at first when i buy the car.. it will just look nice.. but then bam after 2 months.. start workign on the interior.. so ill prob have it fixed up and **** before i go to chicago for a month.. But gotta remember to save money for gas money considerin ill have to drive 1,800 miles haha

What the car will look like at first:

What i plan on doing to it(Interior Wise):

the mats wont cost much same with the seats.. since all it is just the same seats with some sexy covers.. the thing that will cost a good amount is ripping apart the panels and **** and putting red ones..

All the gray to this..

I decided i wont paintjob it yellow.. kind of expensive.. plus red/black interior would be nice..

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2004, 08:40:04 PM »
1800 miles for it?  Holy crap!  I would never go that far for a car.  200 miles max.  Even though driving back would be a pain, I would only go up to 200 miles away to get the car.  Luckily my 300ZX is by my brother's place up in Springfield, Mass, in his father in law's garage.  Which also has his beamer, the father in law's corvette and mustang.  

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2004, 10:51:59 PM »
1800 miles for it?  Holy crap!  I would never go that far for a car.  200 miles max.  Even though driving back would be a pain, I would only go up to 200 miles away to get the car.  Luckily my 300ZX is by my brother's place up in Springfield, Mass, in his father in law's garage.  Which also has his beamer, the father in law's corvette and mustang.  

lol no.. the car is 30 mins away.. but im saying next summer im driving 1,800 miles to go to Chicago for a month :P

anything