Author Topic: FFXI my photo memories, not for the dialup users ......  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
FFXI my photo memories, not for the dialup users ......
« on: September 14, 2004, 11:47:06 PM »
ok well before i quit the game i managed a few pics in-game, my hcar was a white male elf with white hair parted down the middle, so here are som pics of me , places ive been to and ppl ive met, enjoy! ( my char's name was Rosiel)

Ballsteele baldric or something like, ver very HIGH NM

me and my wife- in game only

pirates atatcking the ship

taru-taru bazaar round-up in Sandoria

Glorious me in my RSE

just my carby and me, and wife makes 3

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
Re: FFXI my photo memories, not for the dialup users ......
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 02:18:36 PM »
i would like to see them, but too bad they don't work. =/

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 05:00:39 PM »

oO......they work fine for me .....

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 07:02:22 PM »
just a bunch of red Xs here. you should probably try hosting them somewhere else or something....maybe it's just me though.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 08:10:41 PM »

on the red X's , try right clicking on them and on the menu that pops up go to show picture and i think that should fix it

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 07:31:21 AM »
well, if i copy the url and paste it in a new window, then it works.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 11:54:31 AM »

-_- ........just delete this thread *sigh*

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 04:22:30 PM »

Group Hug?

The result of Gob trains in the jungle

say ahhhhh
group photo of our all ls party

There was like one lvl 43 taru wht under all the gobs. 

some galka toss that taru up there?

This is Selbina as a result of someone, or someones training about a dozen gobs to the entrance.  Oh and then a bogy showed up as well.  I got chased by one there and passed a couple on the way.  It was like all the gobs got pissed at once and chased off everyone
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 04:29:31 PM by ZeroRyoko1974 »
Now Watching: 

anything