Author Topic: T-Aya's Fanart  (Read 35620 times)

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: T-Aya's Fanart
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2005, 11:44:56 PM »
Oh..okiez..

Thank you.

I will gonna draw somemore of Satsuki pictures and Koue pictures if you want to..

But also if i have time.. Okiez

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2005, 12:15:09 AM »
Haha, I WANT mORE drawings PWEASE!!!! ^0^

-sLaVeGiRl101
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2005, 09:18:03 AM »
my exam gonna start soon so maybe i will draw lesser..

Here is one more satsuki picx..
I cant complete. hahaz..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/kenny0o0/IMAGE0017.jpg

Hope you guys can give some comments... haha

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2005, 10:25:53 AM »
Ah SATSUKI *falls*
Its vewy pwety. I like htis one more than the other ^0^
Good job  ;)

-sLaVeGiRl911

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!

noodle

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2005, 11:13:13 AM »
I love kozue ^_^, anyone wanna try to give her a punkier look since we saw her with the electric guitar?  ;)

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2005, 06:01:42 PM »
   Hey Ichigo Fans, looking at your pictures, which are very good, I notice that in most of them, you only draw the hairlines up to where they meet with the next strand, probably due to the fact that those characters have dark hair. I suggest that you draw the curve of the hairline in a little bit more(sometimes the reflected light can clue you in on how fair a hariline goes). Look for patterns in how the manga artist does the hair, and you can really improve in that area. ...Well I dunno... hope that was helpful and easy to understand. Speaking of hair, it is a good idea to kinda give a "swish"( a flick with the hand/wrist ) at the end of a line. It gives a sort of fade out effect like real hair, and it keeps the ends pointy whereas a hard line sometimes leaves a rounded tip. Ugh! I had trouble with drawing good hair until I met the mechanical pencil, though sometimes I overdo the "swish" and the hair strand looks a bit awkward.

Oh yeah and one more thing, it looks like I'm going to have to pick up my pace seeing as this thread is starting to become Ichigo Fan's Fanart. I MUST IMPOSE MY RULE UPON MY DOMAIN!!!!! :P (this is probably the only personal fanart thread with more than one person working heheh)

P.S. Noodle, yes all the people here can hear you and your suggestion hsa not gone unnoticed... Also, on a general art note, my teachers in the past have always, and I mean ALWAYS told me to draw my first outline very lightly and then go over it. I try to keep to that rule, but drawing lightly also happens to leave some fuzzy lines, so a good eraser with a sharp edge is a nice tool. when I do my final outline, I try to use the sharp edge of the lead, it leads to a very clean line, but it requires a steady hand which I still need to work on...*sigh*...back to work! and I look forward to many more drawings/paintings(hmm)/sketches/and ART!!!
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

noodle

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2005, 07:06:33 PM »
-tear- thank you ^_^

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2005, 11:39:21 PM »
   Hey Ichigo Fans, looking at your pictures, which are very good, I notice that in most of them, you only draw the hairlines up to where they meet with the next strand, probably due to the fact that those characters have dark hair. I suggest that you draw the curve of the hairline in a little bit more(sometimes the reflected light can clue you in on how fair a hariline goes). Look for patterns in how the manga artist does the hair, and you can really improve in that area. ...Well I dunno... hope that was helpful and easy to understand. Speaking of hair, it is a good idea to kinda give a "swish"( a flick with the hand/wrist ) at the end of a line. It gives a sort of fade out effect like real hair, and it keeps the ends pointy whereas a hard line sometimes leaves a rounded tip. Ugh! I had trouble with drawing good hair until I met the mechanical pencil, though sometimes I overdo the "swish" and the hair strand looks a bit awkward.

Oh yeah and one more thing, it looks like I'm going to have to pick up my pace seeing as this thread is starting to become Ichigo Fan's Fanart. I MUST IMPOSE MY RULE UPON MY DOMAIN!!!!! :P (this is probably the only personal fanart thread with more than one person working heheh)

P.S. Noodle, yes all the people here can hear you and your suggestion hsa not gone unnoticed... Also, on a general art note, my teachers in the past have always, and I mean ALWAYS told me to draw my first outline very lightly and then go over it. I try to keep to that rule, but drawing lightly also happens to leave some fuzzy lines, so a good eraser with a sharp edge is a nice tool. when I do my final outline, I try to use the sharp edge of the lead, it leads to a very clean line, but it requires a steady hand which I still need to work on...*sigh*...back to work! and I look forward to many more drawings/paintings(hmm)/sketches/and ART!!!

Haha...

Cause no one posting pictures and only I posting , therefore is looked like Ichigo Fans 's art. Actually all my those works ( especially my last few pictures that I posted ) have not complete yet. As i am in a rush , I only shaded some parts of the character. Cause I dont have a printer at home , therefore I go my friends's house to scan those pictures and save it into a disc.And as i promise some people that I will post the pictures on Monday.

I will try to work hard more on the eyes and the hair..
And by the way , thank you for your comment.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2005, 01:59:48 PM »
->_<-
Oh I cant wait to see both of you guy's drawings!

-sLaVeGiRl911

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2005, 11:58:09 PM »
T aya.. post some of your new drawing please :P

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2005, 12:16:17 AM »
Yea, I second that one!

-sLaVeGiRl911

noodle

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2005, 08:09:10 PM »
Wow you guyz really are pushy  :P

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2005, 10:12:56 PM »
I will not be in singapore for 5 days therefore cant draw or scan any pictures.. Sorry for that

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2005, 12:55:30 AM »
Aww poo...

-sLaVeGiRl911

Chaos

« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2005, 10:20:22 PM »
not to shabby. lol j/k very nice